Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

MY NIGHT

Phenom

Sounds like when I was his age. Whatever, You only live once and everyone is going to do it. Now that you're older you look back and say it's stupid, he'll do the same. He'll probably learn faster now that he is going to come back and read these comments.

I guess in a way we are helping him mature faster. :(

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well honestly the stuff i did was fun but once you've done it once, it seems lame and stupid every time after that. Im not gnna do the traying thing again cause even though it was cool, its a been there done that kinda thing. and im just out here bein a kid and havin fun. whoever says that life within the boundaries of the law is fun is a liar.. just dont get caught. jeez guys lighten up you only live once.

well honestly the stuff i did was fun but once you've done it once, it seems lame and stupid every time after that. Im not gnna do the traying thing again cause even though it was cool, its a been there done that kinda thing. and im just out here bein a kid and havin fun. whoever says that life within the boundaries of the law is fun is a liar.. just dont get caught. jeez guys lighten up you only live once.

i didn't even know you were only 16. i did stuff like that at 16 and in general was driving without a license. in that case, i take back what i said earlier. its not fine to do that stuff but then again, maturity hasn't kicked in yet. i think i might have done worse at his age then just traying and pickin races with cars. lol.

just learn from this thread and make sure you don't get caught. oh.. and don't post up stuff that can get you in trouble as well. be smarter then that please.

I'm blunt, but take it with a grain of salt. I've done stupid shit too, but you learn from your mishaps. All I'm saying is, there are boundries for a reason. You can still live life to it's fullest without endangering yourself and/or others in the process.

i can take blunt. ive grown up with being called a f*ckup a failure and an idiot by my own father. some dudes on a site callin me the same sh*t really doesnt bother me at all. ill do me, and you do you.

Easy there Sparky. No need to get defensive.

Look, I was that age too, I've had numerous fights with my pops over silly shit, I've been bad mouthed by him, but he's only wanted the best for me. When I was 16, I thought he was a complete scumbag, now? Almost 8 years later, I see him in a completely different light. With age comes maturity. Especially after seeing my pops turn 50, it gives me a much better appriciation for my old man, even though we'll bump heads every so often.

I may be 23, but I've seen and experienced a lot in my lifetime. Especially after I turned 19. With family mishaps, bad girlfriends, a car accident, being there for close friends when nobody else is there for them, seeing friends die in car accidents, you're still just a kid.

Things will get better with your father, trust me. Doing stupid crap? Don't just take yourself out of the situation, let your buddies know that it isn't a good idea, try and steer them in the right direction. Karma works in funny ways. Enjoy life kid, it's a long ride, just don't take the fucked up pothole riddled road.

You guys have no idea.

I'll videotape the stuff i do, next time i go out. (this friday)

LMFAO

We've ALL done stupid things is all I'm saying.... and Phenom about your old man.... I've been there too!

im sorry but with my pops, i think i have had it worse then you all. just appreciate that your dad didn't give you constant black eyes when you were 5 yo and break your arm at 7yo and kick you around like a soccer ball, literally, almost your whole childhood. i say, suck it up. their are people that got it worse from their parents.

but all in all, at least i know how to defend myself in battle. :lol2:

• Founders

You guys have no idea.

I'll videotape the stuff i do, next time i go out. (this friday)

If its illegal, it will get deleted if posted on here bud... If you think you have something to prove please take it to PM. Honestly you have nothing to prove, take this thread for instants as well and how people reacted.

im sorry but with my pops, i think i have had it worse then you all. just appreciate that your dad didn't give you constant black eyes when you were 5 yo and break your arm at 7yo and kick you around like a soccer ball, literally, almost your whole childhood. i say, suck it up. their are people that got it worse from their parents.

Ouch sorry mando! That sucks.

wow us Mexicans have so much in common... how bout face slammed on the dash for accidentally turning off the pump at the gas station?

ever been whipped with the car antenna? OUCH!

Ever been whipped with a............ WHIP??? Horse whip as a kid...yup been there, done that!

Ever been whipped with a............ WHIP??? Horse whip as a kid...yup been there, done that!

i got that, the antenna, my thumb slammed in a car door, bitch slammed while takin a dump, frying pan to the head, umm... that might be the last i remember after taking the blow to the head.

its all in the past now so it doesn't hurt me any to talk about it. :lol2:

i get knocked around a bit but these days, if anything bad truly does happen, its easier to report it to the PoPo than it was 10 or so years ago