Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Golling Buick-GMC Charity Car Show

Frosty

Golling Buick-GMC is hosting their annual charity car show on Saturday, September 24, 2016. Due to road construction on M-24 this year, the show will not be held at the dealership. Instead it will be held at the former BIG BUCK BREWERY, (the new name THE HUB, which will open in November) 2500 TAKATA DR. AUBURN HILLS, Right off of OPDYKE RD. You can exit I-75 at UNIVERSITY DRIVE and turn left onto OPDYKE. 

For more information:

Sept242016carshowKenley.docx.pdf

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Got my flier in the mail yesterday.  Joe might be interested in meeting up for that one too.  Brewery has an awesome parking lot with grass in between parking rows for settin up a tent. Should be a blast for my LAST show of the year.

Love to have you guys as always.

I am hoping my buddies, the Reflections, might be performing there as well. There was some talk of getting them to perform after their performance at Angelo's Coney Island (now called Tony D's) on Woodward. 

That will be an interesting sight to see. JUSTA dressed as the Captain and you as Tenille. I hope you look good in a skirt Joe! :D:D:P

This I want to see. Notallthere may not be the only one there in drag.

Edited by Frosty

Here is the list of the day's musical festivities. Plus Roary, Paws, and Hooper - the mascots for the Detroit Lions, TIgers, and Pistons, respectively usually show up too.

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2016

~ Golling Annual Classic Car Show ~

8:00 am - 3:00 pm (RAIN OR SHINE)

(Off Opdyke) (Formerly Big Bucks Brewery)

*All Proceeds Benefit the Kenley Marie Dabrowski Memorial Scholarship Fund

Trophies ~ Entertainment ~ Great Food

*Entertainment Schedule:

9:00 - 11:00 - Rockin' Ronnie

Band to begin at 11:00 to 11:45

"The Alternatives"

Noon to 12:30 - Buddy Holly

12:30 to 1:00 - Jackie Wilson

1:00 to 1:30 -  Gene Pitney

1:30  to 2:00 - Rockin' Ronnie

2:00 to 3:00 - Band "The Alternatives"

19 hours ago, notallthere said:

Real coffee and Tim Hortons should not be used in the same sentence.

That's funny coming from a Canuckistani where Tim Horton's is the national coffee !!!!

Was waiting for ya, but Notallthere was Not there at all.  Had a awesome day, beautiful fall weather, didn't get to park with Frosty and Joe.  I thought we would have prime spots as Frosty was parking cars with the Widetrackers.  Still the perfect spot for a car show. Outstanding job putting it on. This place was over a 1/4mi long with 4 parking lanes and over 300 cars filled it. The GTO got another award. Pretty cool cruise home with a group that all left together and heading my way.  6 of us taking up both lanes N turning all kinds of heads.  Here's some shots of the show.

Copy of 2016 9-25 004.jpg

Copy of 2016 9-25 008.jpg

Copy of 2016 9-25 011.jpg

Copy of 2016 9-25 032.jpg

Copy of 2016 9-25 035.jpg

Copy of 2016 9-25 040.jpg

Copy of 2016 9-25 045.jpg

Copy of 2016 9-25 044.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah it was a great time. Joe did an amazing rendtion of Muskrat Love.

It's not every day you see a original Tucker show up to your car show. It is #44 produced. It is not the original color, it was originally Andante Green. It sat in a barn for 33 years before it was brought back to driving condition. It was only 23,000 miles on it.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.