Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Chat

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont really know. i know you can see as an option for yourself...but can you really? try it. then we will know.

No I was not banned that was just a joke my work PC just BLOWS!

I wish I could have sad something before the final vote was made.

Flash = no werkey on the touch.

Which is where I do most of my browsing, between school and work and everthing. I was pushing fir IRC because i think it works.

Oh well.

um...problem. the time is off in the Chat. i thought it was off by an hour but it also says AM instead of PM.

um...problem. the time is off in the Chat. i thought it was off by an hour but it also says AM instead of PM.

ughh nobodies ever happy :willy_nilly:

:(;)

Love the chat if there where peeps to CHAT with... lol

Yes Jim... we will never be happy... we will always find something to complain about... wait this sounds like my wife!!! :lol2:

Chat doesnt work for me at work..... so I wont be in there much

so im not the only one that it wont work at work.

I think chat is awesome but we need more participation to make it worth it.... with that being said IMHO the shout box is BETTER.

Let's have a vote for SB Vs. Chat... I think we all know which one's gonna win though... :willy_nilly:

I think chat is awesome but we need more participation to make it worth it.... with that being said IMHO the shout box is BETTER.

Let's have a vote for SB Vs. Chat... I think we all know which one's gonna win though... :(

:willy_nilly:

• Founders

what happened to the 14-1 ratio that wanted the shoutbox :lurking:

Looking at possible alternatives to reaching the common goal of a SB/Chat system.

hello people. we have an update for all of you. if you look at the bottom of the home page, you can see how many people are in the chat.