Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

whats up everybody? im new here, im pretty active on g6performance.com figured id get on over here too. Ive got a 2007 pontiac g6 gt with the following

Eibach lowering springs

20" Status Dynasty wheels

tinted tails

black projector headlights

black recessed upper grills

black recessed lower grills

boss double din 7 inch touchscreen dvd/cd player

pyle 10.2 visor monitors

custom "splatter" painted interior

flowmaster 40 series muffler with resonator delete

intake resonator removed

debadged

blacked out keyhole on trunk

cf emblem overlays

gm ground effects kit

red painted calipers

heres how it sits right now, wheels are getting redrilled, 2 of them didnt fit so should have those back on friday

8-1.gif

7-1.gif

10.gif

and heres one before the kit went on with the wheels...

g6-4.gif

hopefully I learn as much here as I have at g6p....

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:) welcome...wait. i know YOU!!! youre the one that DIDNT pay me for the PS request from G6P. :rofl: the 6 looks great.

gotta finish my exhaust then start on stereo, then shes done....

Untitled-1-1.gif

great looking car!

That would make a great siggy is you can make it smaller to fit into forum specs.

http://foreverpontiac.com/index.php?showtopic=122

what kind of exhaust you going to get?

custom or an out of the box setup?

my setup right now is flowmaster 40 series with straight pipe from the front. im just going to switch out my muffler for an 80 series and put 2 3 1/2 inch tips out the back.

• Founders

Great looking car, the GM lip kit looks good on it! Only thing I got to say is how is the output of light on the headlights if they're tinted?

Great looking car, the GM lip kit looks good on it! Only thing I got to say is how is the output of light on the headlights if they're tinted?

TY. light output, lol, its bad now, gotta run hids to fix it. I tinted em too dark.

Welcome to the Board!

I would comment on your G6, but images are blocked here at work so I will have to check it out when I get back to mi casa.

keep it shiny!

:badGT: