Guitarsextreme

My 08 dodge Challenger / Superbird

I hunt in 2 states so, that kind of helps me out alot. But, it also wears ya out too trying to keep up with the deer at both locations. Along with hunting in my backyard also kind of helps especially when it comes to everything being right thar to clean and do everything with. I have had those years where I saw plenty but had no clean shot. Then there were a few times where I climbed out of the tree and sat down and leaned against it and fell asleep and a nice deer came up. I told it to leave me alone and let me sleep lmao!! I try to hunt as much as possible but, lately it's been hard. I might get to hunt again before the season ends. I hope ya get ya deer or 2 and fill that freezer. Good luck!!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I hunt in 2 states so, that kind of helps me out alot. (Translation: Twice as much chance to hit a deer with the Challenger or any other vehicle I drive.)

But, it also wears ya out too trying to keep up with the deer at both locations. (Twice as much aggravation have to dealing with the cops and the insurance company)

Along with hunting in my backyard also kind of helps especially when it comes to everything being right thar to clean and do everything with. (I likes to be lazy and cheap when I truly go hunting - without the Challenger)

I have had those years where I saw plenty but had no clean shot. (I missed - a lot.)

Then there were a few times where I climbed out of the tree and sat down and leaned against it and fell asleep and a nice deer came up. I told it to leave me alone and let me sleep lmao!! (I was so drunk on stumpwater that I fell out of the tree stand and I thought a deer liked me).

I try to hunt as much as possible but, lately it's been hard. (Even with the Challenger them suckers are quickkkkkk!!!!)

I might get to hunt again before the season ends. (Where are my car keys?)

I hope ya get ya a deer or 2 and fill that freezer. Good luck!!  (Wanna see MY freezer full of venison?)

Edited by Frosty

32 minutes ago, Frosty said:

I hunt in 2 states so, that kind of helps me out alot. (Translation: Twice as much chance to hit a deer with the Challenger or any other vehicle I drive.)

Exactly what I was thinking :lol:

Ringo, you just have to be able to speak and translate true southern GE BS.

• Haha 1

Dang it Frosty!! I'm starting not to like you again  (Translation: I wish I had thought that....wise acre!)

Well, it looks like the beast is gonna be in another magazine. I was notified this past week and it should be in the April edition of Mopar Action Magazine.

• Like 1

I checked my local Kroger. The February edition is on sale now. So about 6-8 weeks.