Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

What's the price of gas where you live?

stratman

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Still 1.99 and I have .40 off per gallon @ Krogers for my next fillup. :bowdown: Please let these prices last through the summer when I have the rides out! :dancingpontiac:

Amen.

• 1 month later...

Prices jumped mid-week to $2.49/gallon. They jumped Saturday morning another 10 cents. Its now $2.59/gallon here. I don't know why.

• 3 weeks later...

Just threw $50 in the wagon at $1.129/l Super was $1.269/l but with zero corn juice in it. My $$$ per mile comes out pretty much the same using either one.

Stratman, that's how life in Michigan is with the price of gas, I'm afraid. It goes up like a rocket, and down like a feather. Now they want to fix our horrible roads by raising the state sales tax from 6 to 7% and also uping the gas tax from 19 cents a gallon to a floor of 41 cents a gallon!!!! We get to vote on it in May. I am voting "Hell No".

Stratman, that's how life in Michigan is with the price of gas, I'm afraid. It goes up like a rocket, and down like a feather. Now they want to fix our horrible roads by raising the state sales tax from 6 to 7% and also uping the gas tax from 19 cents a gallon to a floor of 41 cents a gallon!!!! We get to vote on it in May. I am voting "Hell No".

Then you've only yourself to blame when you hit a pothole. This is how politicians manage blame.

• Like 1

Then you've only yourself to blame when you hit a pothole. This is how politicians manage blame.

Then we can start using politicians to fill the potholes? It also could take care of the lawyer over population problem.

• Founders

Then we can start using politicians to fill the potholes? It also could take care of the lawyer over population problem.

Now this is a plan I can get behind. Frosty for President!

Wait... if Frosty gets to be President, he has to be a politician therefore Frosty will be filling the potholes... Oh, well. It's a win-win biggrin.png

• Like 1

Things fine Ringo. Plan my untimely death buy forcing me into public service if you must, that still leaves GE, Pro, JUSTA6 and notallthere to get ya!!!!

...and we know how notallthere can be..... and GE ain't right either.

I am fine with that Ringo. Just remember I will be back the following winter and notallthere has your cell phone number and he's not afraid to send you his "special photos" (believe me I know) the rest of your life. You will wish Guido and Pasquale paid you a visit and made you a better offer.