Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Shakercars's 1972 Trans Am

2019 August
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

stratman

What's the price of gas where you live?

that would be great. but one can only dream.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Still 1.99 and I have .40 off per gallon @ Krogers for my next fillup. :bowdown: Please let these prices last through the summer when I have the rides out! :dancingpontiac:

Amen.

$2.11 - 2.18 right now.

Best I've seen around here lately is $2.15. It had gotten as low as $1.83 about a month ago.

Prices jumped mid-week to $2.49/gallon. They jumped Saturday morning another 10 cents. Its now $2.59/gallon here. I don't know why.

Gas dropped to $2.11 just before Easter and then jumped up to $2.49 on Good Friday.

$2.49 here are as well

It dropped to $2.35 this afternoon.

$2.25 today.

$2.15 @ Sunoco

Just threw $50 in the wagon at $1.129/l Super was $1.269/l but with zero corn juice in it. My $$$ per mile comes out pretty much the same using either one.

Gas jumped up last night 30 cents to $2.49 a gallon, and I needed to get gas.....grrrrr.

Gas jumped up last night 30 cents to $2.49 a gallon, and I needed to get gas.....grrrrr.

What the heck?!... grrr indeed! :angry:

Stratman, that's how life in Michigan is with the price of gas, I'm afraid. It goes up like a rocket, and down like a feather. Now they want to fix our horrible roads by raising the state sales tax from 6 to 7% and also uping the gas tax from 19 cents a gallon to a floor of 41 cents a gallon!!!! We get to vote on it in May. I am voting "Hell No".

$2.47 here :D

Stratman, that's how life in Michigan is with the price of gas, I'm afraid. It goes up like a rocket, and down like a feather. Now they want to fix our horrible roads by raising the state sales tax from 6 to 7% and also uping the gas tax from 19 cents a gallon to a floor of 41 cents a gallon!!!! We get to vote on it in May. I am voting "Hell No".

Then you've only yourself to blame when you hit a pothole. This is how politicians manage blame.

• Like 1

Then you've only yourself to blame when you hit a pothole. This is how politicians manage blame.

Then we can start using politicians to fill the potholes? It also could take care of the lawyer over population problem.

Then we can start using politicians to fill the potholes? It also could take care of the lawyer over population problem.

Now this is a plan I can get behind. Frosty for President!

Wait... if Frosty gets to be President, he has to be a politician therefore Frosty will be filling the potholes... Oh, well. It's a win-win biggrin.png

• Like 1

Things fine Ringo. Plan my untimely death buy forcing me into public service if you must, that still leaves GE, Pro, JUSTA6 and notallthere to get ya!!!!

...and we know how notallthere can be..... and GE ain't right either.

:lol: I will pay tribute to the pot hole that we will with you, Frosty

I am fine with that Ringo. Just remember I will be back the following winter and notallthere has your cell phone number and he's not afraid to send you his "special photos" (believe me I know) the rest of your life. You will wish Guido and Pasquale paid you a visit and made you a better offer.