Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

onetrick56's 1964 Grand Prix

2020 September
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

What's the price of gas where you live?

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw regular unleaded for $2.09 near my dad's house last night. I had to do a double take.

I saw it for $1.589 near my dad's place this weekend. Ran across this interesting fact today. Using the Consumer Price Index calculator ( http://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/cpicalc.pl?cost1=0.35&

lucky.

$2.069/gallon by my house. I had to go to my dad's, it was $1.899 by him. Go figure.

• 2 weeks later...

I got gas at Kroger yesterday morning for $1.719 plus 10 cents off for fuel points. Later in the day, all the gas prices in the area jumped to $1.999 for the MLK weekend. My wife is mad because she didn't gas up in the morning like I did when gas was cheaper.

1.869 at Kroger this morning. Saw it for 1.779 at Mobil in Auburn Hill MI - just south of the old Pontiac Silverdome on Opdyke and South Blvd - but I think that was with a car wash and discount.

1.699/gal at Kroger when I drove past it on my way to the post office at lunch today.

Yeah, but it also can jump back up 25-40 cents just as quickly too.

• Founders

I'll take the 25 cent jump, we're still in the $2.30 mark :lol:

• Founders

Why so high in Florida? Making up for no state income tax?

Location and 6% tax I'm sure

• 2 weeks later...

Gas prices jumped up to $2.139 for regular just before the Super Bowl Sunday blizzard here.

Prices are up to $2.359 a gallon post-blizzard here for regular. More snow today and more expected for this weekend too.

Filled up for 1.99 here in Clarkston yesterday.

Filled up for 1.99 here in Clarkston yesterday.

You are my hero JUSTA.

Still 1.99 and I have .40 off per gallon @ Krogers for my next fillup. :bowdown: Please let these prices last through the summer when I have the rides out! :dancingpontiac: