Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Prizm7422

New member 2006 brazen orange gto

Hello

My name is sarah I drive a 2006 Pontiac GTO and it is Brazen orange. I am also the President of the Northeast Indiana Pontiacs located in Fort Wayne Indiana. The club is also a chapter of the GTOAA.

I bought my car new and only drive it during the warmer months due to location. It is stock and I plan on keeping it that way with low miles.

Glad to join!

Sarah

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Welcome to FP.

:welcomeFP:

Got any pics of the Goat? Love that color Orange!

Welcome to FP and the madness.

Welcome, definitely love that orange, i haven't seen it on a gto yet though.

How do I share a photo on here? It tells me the photo is too big when i try to upload it for my profile picture? The cover photo on our FB page is ny car till I can figure out how to upload from a phone to this site sorry. https://www.facebook.com/NEIPontiacs?ref=bookmarks

You can upload photos to this topic though (not limited in width/height but a max size of 64mb) by going into the full editor and under "Attach Files" open choose files and add your images. Alternatively you can add photos from other sources by pasting the URL of the image. For more in depth instructions, go to: http://foreverpontiac.com/topic/48-how-to-post-photos/

welcome to FP!