Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Killiger2009'S Progression

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

guys I need your help please. My fogs (8K HIDs) wont come on they worked for 15 min wen i first installed them. I bought the relay kit, but i had next to no help over at the other place....yea so can someone help me here. I dont know what to hook up and checked the wiring and switched ballasted and they still didnt light up idk what it is...is there a possibility if the bulbs are trashed? how do I install the the relay kit...theres too many connections on it and im baffled...and yes i deserve a :D

• 1 month later...

ok so one fog light ballast is dead thanx to tunicwriter for finding that out but after that project im going for this

and its because of flowmaster is rusting and this is the crispest sound i have ever heard from a G6

then after a FPU from lampoon

and then suspension and rotors then im done but thats when they are needed

lol looks like a dog with 2 colored eyes

:rofl::lol::rofl:

• 2 weeks later...