Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

SPRINT 6's 1966 LEMANS 2DR HT

2018 August
of the Month

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Sign in to follow this  
Ghost

POTM Vote, June 2013

POTM June 2013  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Mariachi
    • 91Firebird
    • Ghost

POTM SE. this is the end!

Mariachi

Pontiac Vibe

891864_10200573410992954_1323946175_o.jp

91Firebird

1991 Pontiac Firebird Formula 350

P1010146-1.jpg

Ghost

2012 Dodge Charger

Mopar_zps849b4f6c.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Go MTZ!! :D

on what planet is a Dodge Charger considered a PONTIAC and how much crack did they smoke before they chose this Charger as "Pontiac of the month " At the top of this webpage it says PONTIACFOREVER.com Not Dogdechargerforever,com It's PONTIAC OF THE MONTH

Where is your head right now....How and where do I go to nominate someone for june POTM

img201305192342011.jpg

on the planet that i run this! Ringo changed it to SE and i had a little addendum to his big change. its the last POTM and with only two NOMs it wasnt gonna be exciting. the Charger serves as a wildcard. dont like it, dont vote. jus sit your ass back down and enjoy it.

on the planet that i run this! Ringo changed it to SE and i had a little addendum to his big change. its the last POTM and with only two NOMs it wasnt gonna be exciting. the Charger serves as a wildcard. dont like it, dont vote. jus sit your ass back down and enjoy it.

Gonna have to agree to this... don't want to insult members but if you don't post, you don't have room to complain ;)

I think this guy said this before on a different POTM SE. Heads still up his ass I guess.

Justa vote for a Pontiac.......All Good.

Justa vote for a Pontiac.......All Good.

perfectly said.

I think this guy said this before on a different POTM SE. Heads still up his ass I guess.

Yeah, for some reason I remember this all happening before...

Sent from my mind using telekinesis.

Can you say "Deja vu all over again"?

My vote is in!

damn, what happend? MTZ was in the lead.

I think people dropped in and voted on the "coolest" car and left. Typical

hmm...

on what planet is a Dodge Charger considered a PONTIAC and how much crack did they smoke before they chose this Charger as "Pontiac of the month " At the top of this webpage it says PONTIACFOREVER.com Not Dogdechargerforever,com It's PONTIAC OF THE MONTH

Where is your head right now....How and where do I go to nominate someone for june POTM

img201305192342011.jpg

null_zps6d0e8bb9.jpg

This is the second time you've posted like a jackass here. Honestly, this is a perfectly good way to ensure NOBODY will nominate your goddamn Solstice for POTM.

You know why we included the Charger? We have other cars besides Pontiacs. Things have gotten slow as far as the nominations go, you don't run the site, myself and the rest of the staff do. If you're going to reserve your dumb babbling for everytime we do a special edition POTM/COTM here, I could always show you the receiving end of my ban stick.

Talk like an idiot, get treated like an idiot.