Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2012 Woodward Dream Cruise

Frosty

Here are the pictures from the Woodward Dream Cruise. First up is the get together with Forever Pontiac's own Frosty, notalltere, JustA6, and the Professor in front of Frosty's Lemans. This was taken at the Michigan Widetracker's parking area on the corner of Huron (M-59) and Woodward.

100_2566.jpg

I took the Professor and the notalltheres for a cruise with the top down all the way down Woodward. I saw the Monkeemobile on Friday and we saw the Batmobile while cruising. We cruised past the Chevrolet, Chrysler and Ford display areas too. It took about 2 hours to make the 16 mile cruise and then we hit the expressway to head back to Pontiac.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Here are the pictures from the Woodward Dream Cruise. First up is the get together with Forever Pontiac's own Frosty, notalltere, JustA6, and the Professor in front of Frosty's Lemans. This was taken at the Michigan Widetracker's parking area on the corner of Huron (M-59) and Woodward. 100_2566.jpg I took the Professor and the notalltheres for a cruise with the top down all the way down Woodward. I saw the Monkeemobile on Friday and we saw the Batmobile while cruising. We cruised past the Chevrolet, Chrysler and Ford display areas too. It took about 2 hours to make the 16 mile cruise and then we hit the expressway to head back to Pontiac.

Very cool to meet up with you guys. So the real question of the day is WHO IS WHO in the pic? Lets here your best guess.

• Founders

Nice, glad you all got to meet up.

No one crashed into a motorcycle this time during an FP meetup right? :rofl:

Unless Frosty didn't name you off in order, I have no clue who is who :lol:

Unless Frosty didn't name you off in order, I have no clue who is who :lol:

I definitely didn't name us off in order. So JustA6 is right, make your best guess. There are only 16 possibilities here.

• Founders

I definitely didn't name us off in order. So JustA6 is right, make your best guess. There are only 16 possibilities here.

Ummmmm... notallthere frosty professor?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

At least we had a bunch of Fieros to drool over, especially the Northstar V8 powered Fiero....and that is not just for Valid's sake either.

Here is my uploaded Woodward Dream Cruise photo album from Photobucket. I figured this would be easier than uploading all 55 pictures. The other foursome standing in front of my Lemans are some unexpected guests. They are from Charleston WV, my second car home. Jim Winter is one of the organizers of the Charleston WV Rod Run and Doo Wop that is held every year in early October on the levy in downtown Charleston. Jim's wife sold me the winning ticket for the Hot Rod Grill last year.

Most of the Pontiacs are in the Widetrackers lot. Some I found by walking around, especially the silver Fiero convertible I found in front of Bo Brewery quite by accident. The Indy Pace Car and Northstar V8 Fieros were in the Widetracker's lot. I know notallthere got a ton of info for his wife's Fiero will he was there. Valid where were you and Grandpa?

The Indian head dress on JUSTA6's Tiger on his GTO was pretty cool. I need to steal that idea and get me one for my tiger.

http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee33/frostydjc/2012%20Woodward%20Dream%20Cruise/

• Founders

Awesome pictures!! Definitely want to go to a Woodward whenever I can.

Those Fieros were pretty cool with the Northstar. Is one of those pics of a convertible Fiero?

Here's a couple more of the outragious rides ya see crusin by. But 1st a word from our sponsors..........

file008.jpg

DSC_1356.jpg

945-613-300-112-54478.jpg

CopyofWoodward10159.jpg

CopyofGto12031-1.jpg

Gto12089.jpg

CopyofWoodward10177.jpg

Gto12063.jpg

Gto12064.jpg

CopyofWoodward10012.jpg

My Sunbird @ Dreamcruise. HOME, but not forgotten.

LOL worlds 1st "donkin" pedalcar or Monster pedalcar. Thats the amazing beauty of being part of the dream cruise. Never know whatcha gonna see, the best part is RICE is laughed right off the BLVD! THIS IS DETROIT...Home of American muscle N damn proud of it!

Okay here is my guess. Jimmy Bob, Billy Roy, Skeeter, and Sven

LMAO, JUDGES???????...........................................................................AH, wrong.

I gotta check my schedule but I might be off. The Ms Notallthere's car got done today so safety this week and driving on the weekend.