Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

I'm back!

Lol I have been here the whole time really I just lurk and haven't posted much recently as I am stupid busy. I feel like I've neglected my FP buddies. I will hop on here more beginning mid may when the semester ends. Hope all has been going well with everyone! clue me in on any big news that I may have missed. PS I bought a cam.....should be going in by end of summer/fall.

What I can remember from FB...

Jimmy is a Bossman IT guy that has a camaro now

Joe is still old

Chris is still a troll.

All stands true?

love you all

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

:dancingpontiac: :dancingpontiac: :dancingpontiac: :dancingpontiac:

:woot: Erik's back.

I won't ruin any surprises on new items... in reality I just can't remember :lol:

Erik needs to post MOAR once he can...

Joe is still old

<_<

I got rear ended :( cars in the body shop.......

ps your wife told me to post this for you. ;)

equinox-broom-standing.jpg

:rofl:

you have to be on his FB to know why this is funny.

<_<

I got rear ended :( cars in the body shop.......

ps your wife told me to post this for you. ;)

equinox-broom-standing.jpg

:rofl:

you have to be on his FB to know why this is funny.

LOL bastard. a fad worse than hellaflush...broom standing. Anyways good to be back and look forward to pontiac discussions!! PS joe whats the damage? link?

An Elantra decided to take a closer look at the rear of his 6. Trunk and bumper damage done, plus a cracked tail light.

He going with my well recommended exhaust setup!

Yea 3,500.00 estimate in repairs (trunk, bumper, bumper cover, lower valance, trunk floor, trunk opening, taillight ect.) just go to my Prog thread its all in there. all fixable stuff just real ugly right now. the damage is worse than the pics show but not super bad either. no frame damage and both the quarter panels have no damage.

I thought I sensed something different in the schwartz...............or I gotta poop. Either or welcome back.

Welcome back Erik! Except, I don't think I'm really entitled to welcoming you back since I haven't been around myself. Ha. Perhaps this will be inspiration to get me posting again!

Your back too!!! I was wondering were you have been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk