Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 1991 T/A GTA

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Your T/A looks great, I have a vast love for these T/As in particular because of their resemblance to the Fiero PPG pace cars. Now THOSE were sex on wheels. I know a guy with three of them.

I have a soft spot for Subarus, especially SVXs and XTs.

Your T/A looks great, I have a vast love for these T/As in particular because of their resemblance to the Fiero PPG pace cars. Now THOSE were sex on wheels. I know a guy with three of them.

I have a soft spot for Subarus, especially SVXs and XTs.

Thank you Ms.! :cheers:

I always had a thing for Fieros too, especially the 88 GT.

I once had an 88 XT6 FWD and I've owned about 10 SVX's now and currently have 3. :)

Thank you Ms.! :cheers:

I always had a thing for Fieros too, especially the 88 GT.

I once had an 88 XT6 FWD and I've owned about 10 SVX's now and currently have 3. :)

You're welcome!

My dad has a red 88 GT. She only has about 26k miles on her. All original; we even still have the original tires mounted on the original wheels! That car is a DREAM. I don't blame you for having a thing for them :lol:

My dad has a red 88 GT. She only has about 26k miles on her. All original; we even still have the original tires mounted on the original wheels!

:drool::bowdown:

• Founders

Taken at a meet on April 21:

WIGMTunersApril2012009.jpg

WIGMTunersApril2012021.jpg

WIGMTunersApril2012079.jpg

I'll stop jacking your thread, now :)

Tell your Dad he needs to make an account and post about his Pontiacs lol

Tell your Dad he needs to make an account and post about his Pontiacs lol

I'll post about them for him sometime. I don't think he'd ever be able to figure out this forum business :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She looks great I love that year cuz of the wheels!

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE:

Just added Spohn tubular control arms and panhard bar, and a 2001 Camaro rearend with 3.42 gears, zexel posi, and 12" disc brakes. :)

Haven't got that part in quite yet, it is sitting on the floor next to to car waiting for calipers and brackets and some new brake lines.

• 2 months later...

Well the 4th gen rear is in. I ended up getting a bad one, taking it back, and then finding a way better one on CL for $80 out of a 2000 Camaro SS. Here is an HD video with the new diff in.

Thanks man! Yeah, it is most definitely a good time to cruise around in and I love taking it out as often as possible. Rarely anyone wants to run it, but I get alot of thumbs ups and people that walk up to tell me how much they like it, so it is an attention magnet too lol.

I am heading to the dragstrip with some other F body 3rd gen guys on Friday, so I should have new video this weekend of what it can do. :naughty:

Went to the strip, but only got 1 run in. Luckily, that one run was impressive. :naughty:

Got a [email protected] MPH. Stock cam and heads, full bolt on, street tires at wear bars.

post-1395-0-71790600-1347896728_thumb.jp

[media]http://youtu.be/FSyfmzth56E

Nice! why'd you only get one run in?

Music playing that loud sucks I can't hear the exhaust :(

And dem baller rams!!!!

They screwed me around for 5 hours after my first run, repeatedly telling me "oh after this, and oh after that", and then after they ran all the richboys finals they tell me "sorry, we're closing". So basically stole my 20 bucks, not to mention all the gas and hours of driving I did, and crap I went through just to go. It was thompson raceway park, and I'll never go back again. Plus, I never seen so many rusty junk "race cars" in all my life. Lots of them I was faster than!! :lol2:

That GXP was a joke, dude never ran better than a mid 15 and had no idea wha he was doing. He was more worried about lookin bling with his GF, then he was racing.

If you pop on some headphones, you can hear it way better. :)