Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Future Meets

Ghost

October Meet  

6 members have voted

Please sign in/register to vote or see results of poll. Votes will be made public once the poll closes.

Me and JGP21 off of G6P were talking last night about Willow Springs Raceway. Me and him are going to try and set something up there I guess his friend's dad lives 15 min form it and can get up signed up and everything. What do you guys think about that?

http://www.willowspringsraceway.com/home/home.asp

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you may not have to do THAT one per say. I was basically just throwing the idea out there. Me and that guy were probably going to run up there in the next couple weeks to play around.

Here's a lil update on famoso Raceway....

The track is closed for the winter... opens back up in somewhere around March... entry is 15 per person... 25 to race... depending on you stats is what determines who you can go up against... my bro is gonna get more info for me, as far as getting the track to our selves.

how about we make up a meet for that car show that im planning on heading out to in march. that will be pretty fun and let us take lots of pix. if i do that, when you guys setup the track day, i wouldn't be able to make it.

When and where is the carshow???

NM... found it... :blink:

March 20. Irwindale, CA. REMIX @ XDC

Bout 6 1/2 hrs for Bamm... bout 4 for me.

I'm in Sacramento and BADG6GT is in Fresno......I'm thinking for Ghost it might take about 3-5 hours, too, Salinas isn't exactly near a major freeway.(5 or 99)

gracias vato! VATOS LOCOS FOREVER!

Simon ese... La primera lives!!!.... oh wait wrong movie... :D

That's good you found a hotel. I'll just be driving home... :D

where's the punch in the face smiley when you need it!!! :D

So the carshow is at the speedway?

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.