Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Future Meets

Ghost

October Meet  

6 members have voted

Please sign in/register to vote or see results of poll. Votes will be made public once the poll closes.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean drifting??? What time are you hitting the road?

no, drafting. the one up front driving fast cutting through the air while the one behind having less air resistance.

no, drafting. the one up front driving fast cutting through the air while the one behind having less air resistance.

it basically saves the person in the rear fuel because they aren't getting all of the wind that you are running your car into should we say. lol

exactly.

come on 1BADG6GT. you have BA car, you should know these terms. :lol2: anyway, have you decided show the Vibe MTZ?

exactly.

come on 1BADG6GT. you have BA car, you should know these terms. :lol2: anyway, have you decided show the Vibe MTZ?

as it stands, i will be showing. i already have the registration forms and everything. i dont think any of my team members will be going except for some of the newbies but just to spectate. so... that means... i will be reppin my team a lil and forever pontiac more. lol

cool. take lots of pics and maybe some video of those models, uh i mean cars. :lol2: if i had something done to the body work, maybe i would join you. so you and Mark will be there. Mark, enter your car, at least for fun.

Hmmm... $40? I'll do it. I gotta do some quick things but I'll do it! :angry: This should be fun! lol MY FIRST SHOW!

PM me your email so i can forward you the docs with details for the event. Ill reserve a spot for us. And.... WE CAN TAKE LOTS OF DAY PIX!!! lmao. hehe

And.... WE CAN TAKE LOTS OF DAY PIX!!! lmao. hehe

:lol2: Mark, with...day pics? :rofl: jk. when is the deadline for registration?

PM me your email so i can forward you the docs with details for the event. Ill reserve a spot for us. And.... WE CAN TAKE LOTS OF DAY PIX!!! lmao. hehe

Cool! Will do! :D PM sent!

OK, I saved your sig. I'll take it. :D

liar. :P and i would join you guys...but i dont have a non stock looking hood.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.