Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Future Meets

Ghost

October Meet  

6 members have voted

Please sign in/register to vote or see results of poll. Votes will be made public once the poll closes.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah. that is true. angle the cards on your side windows. I do that with my team cards at shows all the time. :D

Now i have to find where i can print some of the cards for this site so i can take to shows out here.

lol. why not just make some general ones that are free from www.vistaprints.com? shipping is free but i dont know if they will come in on time before the show. sometimes takes about a week or 2 to come in.

Hey, I've been emailing them about details for the show and I have been getting 0 responses WTF!? I don't know the details about it at all, can you try and get in touch with them? It's this coming weekend!

ok. here. email Nathan Leon. Say you are a friend of Mando from Team MIDNIGHTunerz. [email protected]

I would rather you email him so he can give the details. Ill get more for you in a sec

REMIX Irwindale Vehicle Load-in Hours>>>>Friday March 19, 4PM-8PM and Saturday March 20, 8AM-10AM. Spread the word!!

did you already register?

Thanks Mando, I finally got the email with the info from him.

However, If a stolen projector doesn't turn up from work by tomorrow @ 9 then I'm getting locked down and I'm not going anywhere till it's back here. (this came up this morning)

a projector? hmm...wierd. me and MTZ were talking about flat screens and projector setups yesterday. MTZ, you didnt...did you? :lurking: anyways, that sucks Mark. if you cant go, ill take your car! <_<

Lol so far so good, no sign of the projector BUT they haven't said anything about any further action thus far. So, as of now I'm able to go to the show. (sorry ghosty) :lurking:

:lurking: @kd*;!jf$j# i guess i gotta work my magic so i can take your car. but seriously, hope all goes well.

nice!!!! good luck at the show! i wish i could make it. the thing that sux is my tv for the sound system died. :woot: now i have to fix the tv and that gives me another reason to buy another tv. lol.

btw, I DIDN'T STEAL NO PROJECTOR! IF I DID, IT'D BE IN MY CAR SOMEHOW! LOL

e453.gif

Mark and BAMBAMM are having a slumber party right now. but they will be at the show.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

OK, THE FRESNO MEET WAS A GREAT SUCCESS!

Looking to plan the next one, definitly October!

I like the idea of keeping it somewhat close to the center of the state! But the center of the state isn't very "photogenic" so to speak.

I do like the idea of a Santa Barbara location. The weather there, scenery and just overall view of the place was just nice!

I would like to settle this and make the date for October 30th, but I'll post a poll for dates. The reason for the 30th, my birthday is the 29th, and Jessika's is the 27th, thought, why not have a little birthday Meet for her and I in Santa Barbara!

Please make sure to fill in your choice for dates and I'm sure this is very very ahead of schedule for most to try and make the 30th. I'd be coming to Santa Barbara on the evening of the 28th and spending the day there the 29th. If anyone wants to make it a weekend, like I plan to, you're more than welcome to join me. Its my way of just getting away for my birthday.

Again, this is an interest thread, nothing set in stone! Thanks guys and girlies!

I am actually good for the 16th and the 30th. But cant we do Santa Monica? With the canyons and the Pier there is a whole lot more to do around there.

I am actually good for the 16th and the 30th. But cant we do Santa Monica? With the canyons and the Pier there is a whole lot more to do around there.

Yes, and that's why I wanted to get this into the works now. And I'm really hoping to do the 30th. Pete isn't going to be too far away, maybe his kids will understand if Daddy takes a little trip away to Santa monica for a few hours while they go crazy with micky mouse!

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.