Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Future Meets

Ghost

October Meet  

6 members have voted

Please sign in/register to vote or see results of poll. Votes will be made public once the poll closes.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah dood... hope everything is well with you and your familia... it's all good maybe some other time. ;)

One of the guys from AIT is taking his BA right handside drive hatchback to THAT show... it IS SICK!!! here's a teaser pick... keep in mind it IS dusty in that warehouse but you get the idea... LOL

1267410721.jpg

awww booooo! it's cool though! I'll try and get there, for some reason we are SUPER low on manpower due to deploymens to Afghanistan and I might be going to 3 sections (there are 2 now). That means I will be working 2 days and have 1 off then work 2 and have 1 off and so on... SO due to the schedule change I may not be able to either. It's dumb but I'm still trying to go!

BTW Pete, I remember that Civic!!

would you guys enter one if it was over here where im at? jus curious.

i would take the drive if my financial situation wasn't so horrible and things would've have gone as planned instead of screw me and my family. but things happen. i still want to take a trip out there though in maybe late april or somethin. just when i get my tax return, ill be back to normal.

jus checking. better to know ahead of time or inform, this is "Future Meet".

It will be, just don't forget pictures, and if ya don't mind, print out some cards of the forum to hand out while you are there, get the site's name out publicly :D

It will be, just don't forget pictures, and if ya don't mind, print out some cards of the forum to hand out while you are there, get the site's name out publicly :rofl:

Done! lol I've had them printed for a while now. I am going to stick them in my back window for people to take.

Noooo!!! Put them at an angle in your side windows, trust me, that's how it's done at shows :D And if you want to be really technical and professional, I'd say get a power converter, run an extension cord to outside your car, hook up a digital photo frame with pictures of all the member's rides and other awesome Pontiacs, set it up on a small table, and lay out cards there :rofl: You could even get a banner made up of Forever Pontiac, nothing expensive, just print one out and laminate it :rofl: Then lay it next to the car! If you need car show pointers and tips, hit up me or MTZVibe

LOL I meant my back SIDE windows lol Why would I put them on the REAR window?? haha

I have a little table and chair that I was planning on bringing but idk about the picture frame thing. This is my first show, I'm not going to go all out on this one, I'm mostly doing this for fun!

going all out seems better with two or more cars. so you can sit between the cars looking symmetrical. :D

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.