Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

onetrick56's 1964 Grand Prix

2020 September
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

Open Club  ·  36 members  ·  Free

Great Lakes

Pontiac Transportation Museum / Cruising Woodward Avenue in 2020

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I wished you’d come out, even in the Ranger! We had a great time! 

Are you going to roll down Woodward, come Hell or high water next Saturday? I plan to cruise Saturday morning and then get the hell out of there.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Frosty said:

I wished you’d come out, even in the Ranger! We had a great time! 

Are you going to roll down Woodward, come Hell or high water next Saturday? I plan to cruise Saturday morning and then get the hell out of there.

Is it this saturday???   Headin up north to help Mike get the trailer in the pole barn Tues and start workin on deercamp and our huntin blinds for this year.  Should be home Thurs night.  Wow have 2 days to mess with the car.  Talked with Joe and he wants to meet up for a cruise down Woodward. Might be the only thing we do all together this summer. Notalltheres can't come over here.  Have no idea whats up with JustaG6, or Rivy Mike N Beth.  

Hey Frosty, you called this place the "Blarney Stone". Do you know if this was "Pains bar and grill" years ago?

image.png

Hey Frosty!  Great photos. We'll be parking at the Widetrackers area Saturday but I'm not sure what time yet. Hopefully we can all meet up. What time do you think you guys will be there?

Yeah bro it would be. I'll let you know when I'm coming up next. Been doing the video thing with the Dr. do to this corona thing. But i will definitely let you know. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, reveredGTO said:

Hey Frosty!  Great photos. We'll be parking at the Widetrackers area Saturday but I'm not sure what time yet. Hopefully we can all meet up. What time do you think you guys will be there?

Not yet Revere - JUSTA, Indyman, and I have to figure out a time. We will definitely swing by the Widetracker's parking area for a moment and say "Hi".

17 hours ago, Wrongway said:

Hey Frosty, you called this place the "Blarney Stone". Do you know if this was "Pains bar and grill" years ago?

image.png

I probably vaguey remember that....t's probably back there with my other useless trivia of GIlligan's Island episodes.

9 hours ago, Wrongway said:

Yeah bro it would be. I'll let you know when I'm coming up next. Been doing the video thing with the Dr. do to this corona thing. But i will definitely let you know. 

So that means we have to meet up at some point in the future, at least for a socially responsible chest bump or a Tim Horton's coffee.

• Like 1

Crusin this AM was not the Dream Cruise we know.  But the the very light turned into burnout central. Frosty got his yearly parking sign and a cool, but sad T shirt.  I Got an official Essential Cruiser T shirt from Justa G6 for my birthday (ordered online)  as well as new rearview mirror for the GTO.  Had the bright idea to tape my Trump banner to my hood,  worked well until the hood got hot and the tape wouldn't stick anymore. Had the privilige to meet Mr and MRS ReveredGTO.  Justa nice to have the car out N see at least part of the GANG for the 1st time this year.  IndymanJoe was also missed as he had to work today.  For some reason I can't seem to load the pic's from my camera.  Know Frosty has some good ones.

• Like 1
Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.