Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Pontiac Transportation Museum / Cruising Woodward Avenue in 2020

Frosty

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

Now onto cruising Woodward....

I met up with another fellow member of the Forever Pontiac family. He's also a member of the Michgian Widetrackers. We just had not a chance to meet until now. I finally got to meet him, his lovely wife Nancy, and his gorgeous '72 GTO. I am talking about RevereGTO! Dude it was a pleasure to finally meet up with you and check out your ride. We definitely have to get the goat and Lucy together for photos in the near future.

RevereGTO's Goat!

Since Lucy was in the still being worked on, I was able to take the Buick Roadmonster out on it's first ever Woodward Cruise. So here are the photos from the road!

If you are a member of POCI and read Smoke Signals, this is Dmitri Toth's car.

Happiness is looking in your rear view mirror and seeing a gorgeous carousel red '69 GTO Judge behind you !

There is RevereGTO - cruising Woodward!

There's Lucy's twin sister.

A 38 Pontiac hot rod!

I think this is 67-68 Buick Riveria

I was shocked to see that the Blarney Stone was closed! Man this place was jumping years ago!

The famous Vinsetta's Garage. For 92 years it was a working garage, now it's a restaurant. I have pictures of Lucy in front of it when it was still a garage.

Hey Kiwi - look at what blew past me - to the left of the Solstice!!!! Look familiar? It sounded bad ass!

Lots of cars parked along side Woodward to check out too!

Coming back into the Pontiac city limits.

IMG_5290.thumb.JPG.945847aec46348582d638115fb4e007e.JPG

Very angry I was at home for this one.  Sorry I missed you guys and meeting the ReveredGTO's...

Edited by JUSTA6
  • Like 2

I wished you’d come out, even in the Ranger! We had a great time! 

Are you going to roll down Woodward, come Hell or high water next Saturday? I plan to cruise Saturday morning and then get the hell out of there.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Frosty said:

I wished you’d come out, even in the Ranger! We had a great time! 

Are you going to roll down Woodward, come Hell or high water next Saturday? I plan to cruise Saturday morning and then get the hell out of there.

Is it this saturday???   Headin up north to help Mike get the trailer in the pole barn Tues and start workin on deercamp and our huntin blinds for this year.  Should be home Thurs night.  Wow have 2 days to mess with the car.  Talked with Joe and he wants to meet up for a cruise down Woodward. Might be the only thing we do all together this summer. Notalltheres can't come over here.  Have no idea whats up with JustaG6, or Rivy Mike N Beth.  

Yes it is! Might have to reach out to Stewy too.  Have an FP crew cruise.

I’m not parking with the Widetrackers this year either since all the official Dream Cruise events are cancelled.

Edited by Frosty
  • Like 2

Hey Frosty!  Great photos. We'll be parking at the Widetrackers area Saturday but I'm not sure what time yet. Hopefully we can all meet up. What time do you think you guys will be there?

6 minutes ago, reveredGTO said:

Hey Frosty!  Great photos. We'll be parking at the Widetrackers area Saturday but I'm not sure what time yet. Hopefully we can all meet up. What time do you think you guys will be there?

I'm good anytime, same for JustaG6,  When works for you N Joe, Frosty?

7 hours ago, Wrongway said:

Hey Frosty, you called this place the "Blarney Stone". Do you know if this was "Pains bar and grill" years ago?

How do you know that?   You from the river in the mitten?:lol:

• Like 2

Born and raised in Berkley bro. It looks like Pains bar n grill, only way different now. Different paint and aged lol. But i could be misremembering. IF it is, I ran the kitchen there years ago. But again, that was probably back in 1997-98ish. Still have a lot of family up there and my heart doctor is in Novi. So I'm up there every 6-8mo.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Wrongway said:

Born and raised in Berkley bro. It looks like Pains bar n grill, only way different now. Different paint and aged lol. But i could be misremembering. IF it is, I ran the kitchen there years ago. But again, that was probably back in 1997-98ish. Still have a lot of family up there and my heart doctor is in Novi. So I'm up there every 6-8mo.

How cool.   The building reminds me of the Ol Spaghetti factory.  :lol:   Would be cool to meet up some time.

• Like 2

Yeah bro it would be. I'll let you know when I'm coming up next. Been doing the video thing with the Dr. do to this corona thing. But i will definitely let you know. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, reveredGTO said:

Not yet Revere - JUSTA, Indyman, and I have to figure out a time. We will definitely swing by the Widetracker's parking area for a moment and say "Hi".

17 hours ago, Wrongway said:

Hey Frosty, you called this place the "Blarney Stone". Do you know if this was "Pains bar and grill" years ago?

image.png

I probably vaguey remember that....t's probably back there with my other useless trivia of GIlligan's Island episodes.

9 hours ago, Wrongway said:

Yeah bro it would be. I'll let you know when I'm coming up next. Been doing the video thing with the Dr. do to this corona thing. But i will definitely let you know. 

So that means we have to meet up at some point in the future, at least for a socially responsible chest bump or a Tim Horton's coffee.

• Like 1

Crusin this AM was not the Dream Cruise we know.  But the the very light turned into burnout central. Frosty got his yearly parking sign and a cool, but sad T shirt.  I Got an official Essential Cruiser T shirt from Justa G6 for my birthday (ordered online)  as well as new rearview mirror for the GTO.  Had the bright idea to tape my Trump banner to my hood,  worked well until the hood got hot and the tape wouldn't stick anymore. Had the privilige to meet Mr and MRS ReveredGTO.  Justa nice to have the car out N see at least part of the GANG for the 1st time this year.  IndymanJoe was also missed as he had to work today.  For some reason I can't seem to load the pic's from my camera.  Know Frosty has some good ones.

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.