Forums Gone... but not forgotten!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Welcome to Forever Pontiac

We are a community of Pontiac enthusiasts. The purpose of our community is to keep alive the Pontiac spirit by sharing (or showing off) our cars, discussing Pontiac, helping each other work on our cars and find information, plus attend various meets/shows/etc... To aid discussion, sharing, event planning and selling of parts/cars/anything, we have various parts of the website to aid this from Forums to an online Garage to Classifieds to even a Document Download Repository. You can find links to these in our navigation above based on what each section helps with (discussion, local events, learning, etc...).

We invite you to contribute, find help or just view some of our member's amazing cars! Don't forget, we also have great contests from time to time (like our Pontiac of the Month and yearly calendar contest) and our Pontiac This OR That, a fun game where you choose the best of two randomly selected Pontiacs from our online garage.

We look forward to seeing you around!

Sign in to follow this  
weezergirl862

Heeyyyy! I'm new!

Hey I'm Nina! aka Mark Peterson's Fiancé lets see he told me to join and so i did.

Sorry I don't personally own a Pontiac yet at least til the day we say I DO! I will have a pontiac '05 GTO... hehe, but anyways I am no stranger to them thanks to Mark :cheers:

I currently own a '97 Mazda 626

But currently due to certain situations, I am driving a GMC Sierra and GMC Tahoe.

I really love them cuz they are huge and well it says get the eff out of my way! haha.

Anyways I am hoping to own a G6 Convertible sometime soon after we get married.

I really love them I think they are really nice looking cars. Mark is helping me design the look of my car for me and fingers crossed we should be able to post that up soon.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Hey sweetie! It's about time you post! lol

I'll post what I have done now if you want?

Hey babe, no don't its not ready! I want to add more stuff to it please and thank you! :cheers:

OK, I won't yet then. :cheers:

...but anyways I am no stranger to them thanks to Mark :D

well thats cuz hes had what, two GTOs and three G6s already. :) jus messing Mark. and :cheers: and about the convertible...

...Mark is helping me design the look of my car for me and fingers crossed we should be able to post that up soon.

what kinda design? and is it hand drawn?

Ohai lady.

I've never really seen the G6 convertibles modded, don't just stick with appearance mods, do performance mods too. :cheers:

:cheers::) Love the avvy! :D

well thats cuz hes had what, two GTOs and three G6s already. :) jus messing Mark. and :cheers: and about the convertible...

what kinda design? and is it hand drawn?

Shut it Ghost! lol it's 2 GTOs and 2 G6s. :(

Oh and I'm doing it in PS

EDIT: Oh and Jim (or Joe/Ghosty) can you make her name pink? :D

Shut it Ghost! lol it's 2 GTOs and 2 G6s. :(

Oh and I'm doing it in PS

fine, ill be quiet...for now. yack in de bocks. :cheers: ooh in PS, cant wait.

Shut it Ghost!

EDIT: Oh and Jim (or Joe/Ghosty) can you make her name pink? :D

oh so NAO you need my help. :):D

lol :cheers: Only if you can though...

nope, cant. :cheers: i need a promotion. and shouldnt it jus change when its changed to "female"? and for the convertible, what should we be expecting? only paint? body mods? more?

lame. I want a promotion too... and no it didn't change, I tried that.

Nope, not telling anything about the car. It's a secret!

Oh noes!!! The peterson clan is growing... Are you a post whore too? Lol

Well welcome here. And for yur first mod it should be.... Get a Pontiac

:woot:

my wifey is on here. not really posting but she sometimes gets on here to chat. :lol2:

welcome to the club.

Welcome

Oh noes!!! The peterson clan is growing... Are you a post whore too? Lol

lol no im not a post whore like mark ill prolly not be on here as much as him. haha.

Well welcome here. And for yur first mod it should be.... Get a Pontiac

I know right! Well after we get married I'll be needing a car so thats where that comes into play but currently we are trying to save for a wedding, a honeymoon, and for my car after all that.

and thanks for the welcomes everyone!

Hey yay Nina is finally posting!! :rofl:

Anywho :woot: , I think you and Mark need to tie the knot ASAP so you can get that G6 Vert :lol2:

I'll change your name to pink as well :)

YESSS ITS PINK AWESOME THANKS!!!!! :woot:

mark,

Soooo, are you the manatee and weezergirl the shark in your avatar? Ahhhhh, its nice to see harmony in the depths of the abyss...

:woot:welcometothetribe-1.gif:lol2:welcometothetribe-1.gif:rofl:welcometothetribe-1.gif:)welcometothetribe-1.gif:)welcometothetribe-1.gif:indian:

mark,

Soooo, are you the manatee and weezergirl the shark in your avatar? Ahhhhh, its nice to see harmony in the depths of the abyss...

lol sure...

haha no thats how we met mark was like ohhhh lets be friends!!!!!! haha i was no! help! and i ran for it haha jk babe i love you!

thanks for the welcomes everyone :agreed:

haha no thats how we met mark was like ohhhh lets be friends!!!!!! haha i was no! help! and i ran for it haha jk babe i love you!

:agreed::D;):rofl::rofl:

Oh hush Jim :agreed: