Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Buying a new car tonight

Sam

Well I'm sorry to say my friends, my time as a pontiac owner has reached the end. The trans am sold last weekend and really broke my heart, but it was something I needed to do. I actually got 10k for the car which I am pleased about since I only paid 7 for it.

So details for my ride.

Ready to get pissed?

Are you sure you are ready?

529420_x640_01.jpg

529420_x640_02.jpg

529420_x640_04.jpg

529420_x640_05.jpg

Its a 1.7l,

pw,

pl,

ps,

cruise,

sunroof,

100xxx miles,

all dealership maintenance,

new tires,

great clutch,

1 owner,

Drove the car 70 miles when the tank was on full and brought it back with a full tank. Super clean and everything works perfect. As you can see the body is straight, just a few scratches on the back bumper and the bottom of the front. The sales guy is throwing tinted windows in and a cd player with ipod. I'm paying very good price for this car to allow me to pay a lawyer and help get me on my feet.

Hate it, Love it...doesn't matter let me know what you think.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

Hate to see you cross over to the dark side but its all what is going to give you a better standing. Hope you can work this whole thing out and hopefully someday get back into a Pontiac :agreed:

Have you met with a lawyer yet?

I won't be doing too much to this car....plans may include

-> Si wheels or just a simple 5 spoke

-> Hid's

-> MAYBE lower a bit

other than that, NO RICER EXHAUST, NO JDM STICKERS. You know the normal crap. This car is going to be kept clean and simple. As some of you know i love gauges and I'll probably add a triple pod eventually. I just need this car to run as long as I need to.

Plus you can't get rid of me.

Another T/A is in the books in a few years for sure. I have a lawyer that has been working on my case and he said that I should be compensated with in the month of August. But we will see. I needed the money to get his started, hence I had to sell the car.

I drove a bunch of GTP's and SSEI cars and everyone of them was just not sitting right. They all felt abused/neglected in some way shape or form. And just haven't been able to find a good pontiac for the price that wouldn't rape me on insurance.

It IS possible to have a Honda and not make it a riced out pinata!

photo.jpg

What I drove and sold to get the 6... 17" KMC "Hotwheels" and full sound system... 12" CVRs, 2000watt Amp, Soundstream epicenter, 2 farad cap, and Pioneer DEH6800MP...

not bad man. as long as you do what you need to, thats all that matters. i know what you are going through about losing everything and having to sell something that means a lot to you.

good luck with the new EM2 and lets see how we can help you get back into a pontiac after your case is done. :agreed:

Fuk yea! :agreed: EM2's are sick!

I guess I've been out of the loop, what happened?

Cliffnotes....My neighbors house caught fire, burned mine down aswell. Lost everything that I had. Had to pay a lawyer to get what i'm owed. Had to sell my T/A. This is my new ride....blows major ass.

not bad man. as long as you do what you need to, thats all that matters. i know what you are going through about losing everything and having to sell something that means a lot to you.

good luck with the new EM2 and lets see how we can help you get back into a pontiac after your case is done. :bacon:

Thank you sir. If you guys have seen how my black gagt looked, I'm basiclly going to go for the simple "less is more" factor. Clean, simple, reliable is what I'm looking for.

Hey the only reason why I bought the Vibe is because the truck's fuel mileage was so bad. Turns out it was one of the better investments I have made. Your daily driver does not have to be a 9 second tire burner just reliable.

Cliffnotes....My neighbors house caught fire, burned mine down aswell. Lost everything that I had. Had to pay a lawyer to get what i'm owed. Had to sell my T/A. This is my new ride....blows major ass.

Damn, is there a thread about it I missed? My house burned down to the ground as a kid so I know how you feel, suck major scrote man. :agreed:

Damn, is there a thread about it I missed? My house burned down to the ground as a kid so I know how you feel, suck major scrote man. :agreed:

Ya its in the off topic so you can read that if you want. But ya I literally lost everything but the clothes I had on my back and my car that was in stl.

VEEEEEEEEEEEEETTAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

Sucks the T/A had to go. But work with what you got. A clean set of five spoke wheels, a drop and a lip kit and you're set.

And ream that landlord for all he's worth.

5spokes are on the list

no lowering or lip because I will scrape and break the lip where I go to school. After school....maybe.

With his headlights:

6000K + 35W ballasts + yellow fogs = pimp

Just don't add a giant rear tow hook like I've seen all the Honda fanboys go bonkers over lately. :agreed:

Have a guy sending me some OEM fog lights with OEM harness and switch that is all brand new. Windows look really good. Updated pics tomorrow.

Oh and he is tossing in the 6k hid's for my lows so we shall see how it goes.