Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Buying a new car tonight

Sam

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a few pics of my old Sunfire that I owned.

I had a set of Ikon GT6 17"s.

002Sunfire20080615_filteredcopys.jpg

018Sunfire20080615_filteredcopys.jpg

043Sunfire20080615_filteredcopys-1.jpg

Chris: Ya I know there are a bunch of sets of knock offs but we shall see what happens when I have money to spend.

Granite: I like those wheels, but I'm more partial to a solid spoke wheel, but who knows what kind of a deal I can find.

Killiger: No worries, I still plan on getting into either another T/A or a GTO down the road so I'll be around even if I don't.

But a little update.

The HID's came in and I hooked them up, They don't work. So that was a wasted hour of my life. I'll take some better pics tonight but my neighbor watered his grass and my car is covered in hard water marks right now. So I need to get some pics of the tint and the interior for you guys. Hopefully you guys can enjoy a honda lol

• 2 months later...

Just a small update, here is what I have for the car.

Pioneer AVIC-D2 with nav,ipod,dvd Picked this up for only $100 so I couldn't say no.

OEM fog lights, with harness and OEM switch and the guy threw in 3000k HID's for them (not installed) and a gauge cluster dual gauge pod.

Picked up 8ball shifter just haven't installed it.

c73ab84a.jpg

2214fd37.jpg

0fd70f32.jpg

Ya school is REALLY kicking my ass this semester especially with all the lab work. So I've been lurking but haven't really posting lol But I am still around, so fear not! lol

I've made a few friends on honda forums and lets just say, I might, maybe, possibly have a hook up on a k20 for the car :) but I'll be around more.

• 1 year later...

Well long time no see you guys. Figured I would stop by and post a few pontiac parts for sale and update with my cars.

Nothing really new with the car. I picked up a set of Enkei shoguns, which I've been searching for, for years. They need a bit of work but I'm pleased. I've replaced the headunit with a Pioneer avh-p3200dvd.

Here is my current shopping list.

Eibach GC's

Tokico blues

Ingalls camber kit (purchased)

Type R lip

hfp sides

Type R rear lip

OEM Fogs

That's really all I'm set on doing at the moment. Should look a little bit like this with the shoguns.

6203918772_793ae709d4_b.jpg

6114766960_fa01bdcac2_b.jpg

Random pics of my car now.

IMG_20110716_120343.jpg

Here they are placed in front of the the stock wheels, hence it looks odd.

IMG_20110706_185349.jpg

And just some recent ones.

IMG_20110731_143021.jpg

IMG_20111121_115659.jpg

IMG_20111121_115320.jpg