Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Hurricane Irma

Ringo64

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I hope everyone that is the potential path of Hurricane Irma is taking things very seriously and you are making the necessary preparations to batten down the hatches and/or leave town. This is a no joke storm that could hit Florida or the East Coast by Monday. It's currently an EF 5 storm. There is no EF 6 rating!!!! So be safe everyone - please.

Edited by Frosty

Pro is right - this storm could blow you all the way to Kansas Dorothy! Please do the right thing and be safe.

Let us know how you and your family(s) fare before, during, and afterwards too please - as best you.

Edited by Frosty

3 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

The models are not looking good for my town. We're evacuating.

I hope you own a helicopter ... the roads are screwed all the way to Atlanta

Jim do you need a place to stay? I'm not much better than where you are but I'm stayin' . They have a mandatory evac for Pinellas county by 6 am tomorrow morning. Whatever you choose to do my friend stay safe and be on your guard at all times.

Edited by 360Rocket
  • Like 1

• Founders
1 minute ago, 360Rocket said:

Jim do you need a place to stay? I'm not much better than where you are but I'm stayin' . They have a mandatory evac for Pinellas county by 6 am tomorrow morning.

Thanks, bud! We're good. Made it to my sisters just north of Orlando. Took a bunch of back roads. 

• Like 1

• Founders
5 minutes ago, 360Rocket said:

Good news at least you are more inland now.

Exactly. Keep me updated on how things go over there. Try to update here when I can.

• Like 1

• Founders
9 hours ago, markpetersonii said:

Hope Orlando is good enough for you. It's still supposed to be a Cat4 when it hits Orlando.

Stay safe man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should be a cat 2 here. We'll see... Hope it downgrades a lot more before it hits Florida

Good question....this ain't no three hour tour.

360 and Ringo - you guys be safe. If you need our cell phone contact information let us know, we will be happy to help anyway we can guys.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sure ... if you need a safe home for your welders and grinders well away from any risk of getting wet, I can even provide an address with a  loading dock to receive them.

• Founders
36 minutes ago, Professur said:

Sure ... if you need a safe home for your welders and grinders well away from any risk of getting wet, I can even provide an address with a  loading dock to receive them.

If you want to venture down to Naples, feel free to grab all the tools I have. Just buy me some hurricane shutters while you're there and re-enforce the rest of my house :lol: 

Just heard on another site ... Li'l Joey has graduated to Class 4. Anything Irma leaves standing, Jose's poised to make the spare on. Take lots of photos before you leave Fl.

• Founders
1 minute ago, Professur said:

Just heard on another site ... Li'l Joey has graduated to Class 4. Anything Irma leaves standing, Jose's poised to make the spare on. Take lots of photos before you leave Fl.

Yep, got pics of everything before we left. In the cloud and my server as backup. Not taking any chances.