Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Gettysburg Grand Am Photoshoot 2010

Well I Washed the GA today and I decided to take some photos around town and I went to some places I havnt gotten pics before and they turned out pretty well.

GettysburgGAPhotos2010007.jpg

GettysburgGAPhotos2010006.jpg

GettysburgGAPhotos2010005.jpg

GettysburgGAPhotos2010004.jpg

GettysburgGAPhotos2010003.jpg

GettysburgGAPhotos2010002.jpg

GettysburgGAPhotos2010001.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool shots the car looks good as always!

lol thanks, I like the black and blue fade.

Theres a freaking guy on GAOC that is pissing me off. He always says that washing my car is a waste of time cause its in primer. I freaking cant stand him. every single thread.

lol thanks, I like the black and blue fade.

Theres a freaking guy on GAOC that is pissing me off. He always says that washing my car is a waste of time cause its in primer. I freaking cant stand him. every single thread.

What's his SN? And I'm surprised the mods on there allow somebody to be negitive. :D

its Seth. Iceman. He always does this crap and it pisses me off. everyone elses loves my GA but he always pulls a ass move

ill have to meet up with you guys im not too far away

we are having a meet on the 30th. Check out the meet thread in the PA section.

Jedi I like that but can you change the orange to a green.

its Seth. Iceman. He always does this crap and it pisses me off. everyone elses loves my GA but he always pulls a ass move

Oh, no wonder why nothing is done. He's apart of the circle jerk running the joint.

Don't worry about the douche. Once it's painted, rub that in his face.

Or do what I would do, wash the GA again, and PM him some photos. Tell him, "Hey Seth, just gave my primered GA a nice good long wash, just for you to see," :D Do it for the lulz.

great pics. do all flat black or flat black with some green accents with black rims with a green pinstripped lip, or a nice dark but vibrant green with black accents to go with tint and black rims with a green lip or pinstripped lip.

Sorry, had to do it :lol2:

:lol2: wow

If anything Im showing the right way to do it and the pic from the rice thread is showing the wrong way to do it. ;)

:lol2: wow

If anything Im showing the right way to do it and the pic from the rice thread is showing the wrong way to do it. ;)

:lol2: Joe's way or the highway... ;)

thanks guys, LOL Chris thats funny I should do that.

Well right now Im planning on a 2 tone, with a green top and black metallic bottom but still working on things. plus need a job to get money to paint it. lol