Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

I need $50k NOW!

• Founders

Was surfing another forum and stumbled upon this! :o

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrolet-C...ucks#vi-content

That looks even better than some of the other concept designs and body kits I've seen. Only if I had $50k :(

I can't believe GM said killing Pontiac was a great finical situation. I would sell my soul for actual production of this car and that could own just one!!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

If GM had a brain, they would have killed the GMC lineup instead. They should have integrated the GMC line-up into the Chevy one, with the better-quality GMC vehicles being sold as a mid-level trim. Then they'd have Chevy with regular trim and a much nicer trim (the GMC's), and Cadillac as a high-end line. Then, like Oldsmobile, they should have killed Buick. Again, all Buick is is just a high-end version of Chevy cars and small SUVs.

They should have never brought back the Camaro unless they were willing to bring back the Trans Am/Firebird counter-part. I mean, c'mon, the Camaro & the TA go together like milk & cereal.

Hopefully with Fritz gone, someone in GM will pull their head out of their ass and realize how smart it would be to bring the entire Holden line over here and start production stateside. We need a RWD large sedan to compete with the Charger and the Crown Vic, etc. The G8 was it. Sure, they're going to bring the Caprice back, based on a slightly longer wheelbase version of the G8 (the Holden Statesman, IIRC), but it's still an import, there are still going to be delays in parts because the shit comes from overseas (which will piss off the departments that buy them), and they're only slated to bring up to 40,000 units over here and they are only to be sold as fleet vehicle to law enforcement agencies. BUUUUUUUUUUUUULL SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

If they ditched Saturn and Saab and Hummer, etc, they could really use some of the existing factories that currently lie dormant to produce the Holden line. Bring some goddamn jobs back to MI and other states that need them so desperately. FORDing Government Motors. All they do is make me regret not buying a Mustang. At least Ford isn't run by a bunch of pussies. But, with Fritz out, let's see what happens.

They did the Million Man March, I wonder if we could do a huge BIG 3 rally and convince these morons to build cars that we want. Of course, we also need to get rid of the asstarded union workers who don't deserve to be paid 1/2 of what they currently make to do a very easy job. Tell them all that in 6 months, they will have to option to stay in their postition at 1/2 pay, or kick rocks.

If we broke up the unions (being as how we have the Fair Labor Dept now), these American car manu's could afford to sink some money into R&D and instituting new and better materials/features like the Germans and the Asians do, and maybe they'd sell some more cars (at a better price due to costs being cut).

If GM had a brain, they would have killed the GMC lineup instead. They should have integrated the GMC line-up into the Chevy one, with the better-quality GMC vehicles being sold as a mid-level trim. Then they'd have Chevy with regular trim and a much nicer trim (the GMC's), and Cadillac as a high-end line. Then, like Oldsmobile, they should have killed Buick. Again, all Buick is is just a high-end version of Chevy cars and small SUVs.

They should have never brought back the Camaro unless they were willing to bring back the Trans Am/Firebird counter-part. I mean, c'mon, the Camaro & the TA go together like milk & cereal.

Hopefully with Fritz gone, someone in GM will pull their head out of their ass and realize how smart it would be to bring the entire Holden line over here and start production stateside. We need a RWD large sedan to compete with the Charger and the Crown Vic, etc. The G8 was it. Sure, they're going to bring the Caprice back, based on a slightly longer wheelbase version of the G8 (the Holden Statesman, IIRC), but it's still an import, there are still going to be delays in parts because the shit comes from overseas (which will piss off the departments that buy them), and they're only slated to bring up to 40,000 units over here and they are only to be sold as fleet vehicle to law enforcement agencies. BUUUUUUUUUUUUULL SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

If they ditched Saturn and Saab and Hummer, etc, they could really use some of the existing factories that currently lie dormant to produce the Holden line. Bring some goddamn jobs back to MI and other states that need them so desperately. FORDing Government Motors. All they do is make me regret not buying a Mustang. At least Ford isn't run by a bunch of pussies. But, with Fritz out, let's see what happens.

They did the Million Man March, I wonder if we could do a huge BIG 3 rally and convince these morons to build cars that we want. Of course, we also need to get rid of the asstarded union workers who don't deserve to be paid 1/2 of what they currently make to do a very easy job. Tell them all that in 6 months, they will have to option to stay in their postition at 1/2 pay, or kick rocks.

If we broke up the unions (being as how we have the Fair Labor Dept now), these American car manu's could afford to sink some money into R&D and instituting new and better materials/features like the Germans and the Asians do, and maybe they'd sell some more cars (at a better price due to costs being cut).

B):D

• 1 month later...

How stupid can GM be??? I guess pretty stupid.

That thing look awesome :agreed:

Really though they should have gotten rid of GMC instead of Pontiac imagine a new Smokey and Bandit with a newer Trans Am