Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Official Singles Club of FP!!!

1BADG6GT

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah unfortunately I too am taken so I don't belong here but I though I'd make this for the ladies and gent who are single and looking... :welcomeFP:

Guest GA_Girl2002

Single & Looking... haha but i dont even think like anyone on here is even single & looking!? doesnt seem like it anyways.

ok ill say it...single here. and for some odd reason, Ringo is obsessed with me. but i dont want him. :welcomeFP:

• Founders

Sorry guys I'm single but found who I'm lookin for and SHE'S lookin to take me off the market :welcomeFP:

but you can still want me all you want bahaha

ok ill say it...single here. and for some odd reason, Ringo is obsessed with me. but i dont want him. :badGT:

:(

:lol2:

Single... looking..... We need more girls in this thread so it can be the FP hookup thread :lol: Also more pictures of the ladies needed :PICS:

Any single ladies wanna go for a ride in the GTO? ;):welcomeFP::lol2:

...I can steal a 1999 30th Aniv. WS6 too ;)

Hey there single ladies, wanna ride in the dirty bird?

Is it a stick?

Kinda hard to take off from a light in 5th gear.

• 2 weeks later...

recently single, for the first time in a while....and oddly enough I think I want to be for a while.

oh and I have a fb, u can find me in Marks friends....

yeah, in my 280 something or whatever lol