Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

THE MIND OF CHAOS: Q&A with your friendly mod, [ChaosweaveR]

[ChaosweaveR]

Welp, I'm bored. Time to make the OT interesting...you see the topic, ask me stuff. Doesn't HAVE to be serious, but I'll take the serious ones as honest as possible.

Now...I hope I don't regret doing this...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I want a RX7 FD so badly?

Not my favorite video but... still nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMLFQzmdhng&list=WL563C1D8AACB1DA7C

I dunno. I only like FDs with LSx swaps.

Do you like real hedgehogs?

AEB7E416-2965-4ED7-839F-5C89EDDAA501-102

Do ya!!??!

I do. I actually want a pet hedgehog someday.

What exhaust on a G8 GXP is your favorite? I Love the corsa personally

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye7m6ysg2Gw&list=WL563C1D8AACB1DA7C

You saved me the time. You picked my favorite. :lol:

Why do I also want a saab turbo x so badly?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIp0KzBeoe4

I blame a certain member from GAGT.com. :lol:

Speaking of awd,turbo,6 speed, and different. Why not a s60r???

Terrible video but good sound

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wdCy4nOu5Q

I like the S60Rs, but I'd hate the maintenance on one.

Why are you not responding? you said you were bored???

filepicker%2FWKOngazSr28QmFO78CPS_liar.j

Damn, bro. I was away for like 10 minutes. I have a ton of shit that I post and lurk on the internet. :lol:

I dunno. I only like FDs with LSx swaps.

I agree but keeping the rotary is cool with me too.

I do. I actually want a pet hedgehog someday.

I advise against that actually. Going on 9 months with mine. I tell people all the time when they ask if they are good pets that they suck. Defiantly an exotic pet. Has its cons and very little pros.

You saved me the time. You picked my favorite. :lol:

drooooooool

I blame a certain member from GAGT.com. :lol:

Yeah... whats his face with the female friend that owns one was the first time I ever heard of the Turbo X, then fab, and craigGT

I like the S60Rs, but I'd hate the maintenance on one.

timing chain suck?

Damn, bro. I was away for like 10 minutes. I have a ton of shit that I post and lurk on the internet. :lol:

meh

replied.

6D665E81-B997-4370-8C94-133403194008-102

This guys maintenance sucks but he can be a little stunner

I never heard of them being a pain to own. I know quite a few owners and they love their hedgehogs.

Clean his wheel every night or else the build up of shyt will take you awhile to clean off

Keep them in ~70-80 degree temperature range.

Not friendly like a dog or a cat

Always scared of a noise

I have yet to approach mine for the first time and him not huff and start to ball up on me.

Just not into humans

Not really potty trained. Most are in the litter box below his wheel but occasionally he doesn't or he does while we have him out

Mine was an escape artist at first but that is easily solved with a good cage lol

Pee smells pretty bad if left alone for a couple days

Should wash him once a week (poop feet)

GET A FEMALE ( My male has his "happy time" and doesn't clean up after himself)

Get one from a reputable breeder ( mine is guaranteed against wobbly hedgehog syndrome)

Food is actually pretty easy, cat food, but there are ones that are better then others.

That is all I got for right now.

E53DB3C5-2050-4F1C-84B8-E623B4C25851-102

:EDIT: HOW COULD I FORGET?? Your girlfriend will become obsessed with it and act a complete fool anytime they see something in the real world hedgehog realated.

oh mighty Chaotic one. why cant i find a somewhat local 2009 Solstice GXP hardtop?

I dunno. Maybe you're not looking at the right dealers? Plus, not many were made. Going out of state wouldn't surprise me if one is hunting one down.

Clean his wheel every night or else the build up of shyt will take you awhile to clean off

Keep them in ~70-80 degree temperature range.

Not friendly like a dog or a cat

Always scared of a noise

I have yet to approach mine for the first time and him not huff and start to ball up on me.

Just not into humans

Not really potty trained. Most are in the litter box below his wheel but occasionally he doesn't or he does while we have him out

Mine was an escape artist at first but that is easily solved with a good cage lol

Pee smells pretty bad if left alone for a couple days

Should wash him once a week (poop feet)

GET A FEMALE ( My male has his "happy time" and doesn't clean up after himself)

Get one from a reputable breeder ( mine is guaranteed against wobbly hedgehog syndrome)

Food is actually pretty easy, cat food, but there are ones that are better then others.

That is all I got for right now.

E53DB3C5-2050-4F1C-84B8-E623B4C25851-102

:EDIT: HOW COULD I FORGET?? Your girlfriend will become obsessed with it and act a complete fool anytime they see something in the real world hedgehog realated.

Hmmm...I'll keep that in mind. Jess still is on disability, so she'd be home all the time watching it.

OK, oh Chaotic one....hypothetical situation.

You locked into a room, it is full of a limitless amount of your favorite cold beer and extremely salty beer nuts. You are not allowed to leave the room (not even to pee) until you are drunk enough to want to actually have sexual intercourse with one of your fellow moderators from Forever Pontiac.

Passing out is not an option!!!! :mod:

Which mod would it be and how many beers do you honestly think it would take before any of them would look good ??? :bump::slap::lol2:

I am not going to ask you to explain your choice of mod either.

You don't regret opening this thread up now, do you?

More questions for FP's own Mr Wizard - the Chaos Meister himself

1. Why does a gynecologist leave the room when a woman undresses?

2. Why can't women put their mascara on with their mouth closed?

3. Why is it called alcoholics anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say "hi, my name's Bob. I'm an alcoholic"?

4. If you mated a Bulldog with a Shitsu would you get a Bullshit?

5. Why is there a light in the fridge but not in the freezer?

6. Why does mineral water that has trickled through mountains for centuries have a use by date?

7. Who was the first person to look at a cow and say "I think i'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?

8. What do people in China call their good plates?

9. If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?

10. If Wile E coyote has enough money to by all that Acme crap why doesn't he just have a pizza delivered?

11. Why is a person who handles money called a broker?

12. If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?

13. If corn oil is made from corn and vegetable oil is made from vegetables. What is baby oil made from?

14. If a man is walking in a forest and no women is there to hear him is he still wrong? (Married men know the answer to this question)

15. Why is it that when someone tells you that there's billions of stars in the universe, you believe them. But if they tell you there's wet paint somewhere you have to touch it? (this is so true)

16. Why do you call it an asteroid when its outside the hemisphere, yet call it hemorrhoid when its in your ass?

17. Did you ever notice that if you blow in a dogs face it goes mad, yet when you take him on a car ride he sticks his head straight out the window?
(this is also so very true)

Give us to the simple answer to the question of life, the universe, and everything....

Yes, I am enjoying myself asking these questions. Thanks for opening this thread.

You locked into a room, it is full of a limitless amount of your favorite cold beer and extremely salty beer nuts. You are not allowed to leave the room (not even to pee) until you are drunk enough to want to actually have sexual intercourse with one of your fellow moderators from Forever Pontiac.

Which mod would it be and how many beers do you honestly think it would take before any of them would look good ??? :bump::slap::lol2:

1385519_10201422446457738_69533263_n.jpg

• Founders

1385519_10201422446457738_69533263_n.jpg

Same exact facial expression

Beer? Fuck that. I'd have to be straight hammered on Vodka and Jager to get to those levels.

Who would I go after? Well, me being the Alpha male I am, probably Jimmy. Hell, I wouldn't even take my shades off or show emotion. Probably would scar poor Jimmy for life. Every time he would see somebody with the shades that I wore, he'd have a mental breakdown in public. Lots of therapy, crying, struggling, you know...the whole nine yards.

In the end I'd probably get the website out of the deal, but being so Alpha has it's benefits.

1383774_544636528959806_495334022_n.png