Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Good Hello!

Hello! I am DJ, or better known on the internet as VazDrae. I've been a member here for several months now, however I just never got around to posting on here.. Until now!

So about me, I live in south central Wisconsin right now, Milwaukee soon, and I've always been around Pontiacs.

My dad bought a 1980 Pontiac Trans Am Turbo in the late 80s/early 90s (can't quite remember), So I was around it quite a bit when i was growing up, my dad gave us rides.. it was great. To me Pontiac was always the brand that sold cool performance cars. When I turned 16 my parents bought me my first car, a Galaxy Silver 2002 Pontiac Grand Am SE sedan. I know the GAs are no performance car, but for what they are, there styling is beautiful inside and out. I loved that car, however in December of 2012 I hit some bad luck... I was driving down a slope and the back tire hit the snow just right that the traction gave out and it slid, and slid towards the left where it just dropped of. The car flipped at an angle and I landed on my wheels un-injured with the car still running. My old SE was totalled. It still will start and drive, however it's not to pretty on the outside... So I got myself my second car, a red 2000 Pontiac Grand Am GT coupé! I absolutely love my new GA and hope it see it running for quite a while.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac!

Nice to see another Grand Am owner aboard. Also, glad to already see you know they aren't fast. :lol:

Any pics of them? You going to fix or scrap the GASE? Any plans for the red GAGT coupè?

Thanks for the welcomes! =) And indeed, I have a picture of my GA GT here, all photoshopped and filtered and such... =)

2c891ed.jpg

nice. and starting today, you are now working at Phantom Designs and Dark Side Siggies (that still the name?). :D

Well now, quite the professional watermarks.

Why thanks! Kinda do it for fun now, but im going to school for graphics design.. so yeap =)

nice. and starting today, you are now working at Phantom Designs and Dark Side Siggies (that still the name?). :D

Thanks! And say what?

That's just Ghost's way of saying "make me things in photoshop". :lol:

Ahh I see. Was thinking along the lines of that.. but wasn't quite sure.. lol

Yeah. Welcome! I always thought GA's look their best in red..

Thanks! And yes, red and black are my favourite colours for GAs... Or my favourite is a red car with black features.. such as the black trimming it came with... =)