Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

PICTARS FROM MTZ CRUISE NIGHT!

Featured Replies

I will be posting some pix and vids up of my team and other friends that will be cruising with us tonight. I created a map and everything for everyone so no one gets lost. lmao.

cool cant wait for pics

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

And you dont even invite anyone, punk lol.

Can't wait until I get back so I can hang out with the your team :D

  • Author

And you dont even invite anyone, punk lol.

hehe. i was going to but i wanted to try this new map thing with the team first. really unorganized but we still had fun! lol.

I will definitely invite you to the next meet. it was tons of fast paced fun. ;)

btw, i have pix and uploading them now

  • Author

20744_1335396700193_1089346663_1045925_7182137_n.jpg

20744_1335396740194_1089346663_1045926_1643582_n.jpg

20744_1335396780195_1089346663_1045927_6409212_n.jpg

20744_1335396900198_1089346663_1045928_1219813_n.jpg

20744_1335396940199_1089346663_1045929_6782321_n.jpg

20744_1335396980200_1089346663_1045930_4838223_n.jpg

20744_1335397020201_1089346663_1045931_7221903_n.jpg

20744_1335397060202_1089346663_1045932_3106324_n.jpg

20744_1335397100203_1089346663_1045933_2282236_n.jpg

20744_1335397140204_1089346663_1045934_1140430_n.jpg

20744_1335397180205_1089346663_1045935_4660442_n.jpg

20744_1335397220206_1089346663_1045936_3246461_n.jpg

20744_1335397260207_1089346663_1045937_8227839_n.jpg

20744_1335397340209_1089346663_1045938_6674901_n.jpg

20744_1335397380210_1089346663_1045939_2898957_n.jpg

20744_1335397420211_1089346663_1045940_744101_n.jpg

20744_1335397460212_1089346663_1045941_5238196_n.jpg

20744_1335397500213_1089346663_1045942_475209_n.jpg

20744_1335397540214_1089346663_1045943_5650964_n.jpg

20744_1335397580215_1089346663_1045944_4863684_n.jpg

20744_1335397620216_1089346663_1045945_5430203_n.jpg

20744_1335397660217_1089346663_1045946_4102913_n.jpg

20744_1335397700218_1089346663_1045947_7277027_n.jpg

20744_1335397740219_1089346663_1045948_2368567_n.jpg

20744_1335397780220_1089346663_1045949_2016528_n.jpg

20744_1335397820221_1089346663_1045950_1044610_n.jpg

20744_1335397940224_1089346663_1045953_6958355_n.jpg

20744_1335398140229_1089346663_1045957_2502862_n.jpg

20744_1335398220231_1089346663_1045959_2613358_n.jpg

20744_1335398260232_1089346663_1045960_6314587_n.jpg

20744_1335398340234_1089346663_1045961_1902407_n.jpg

20744_1335398380235_1089346663_1045962_1289227_n.jpg

Nice pics and looks like a good time. ;)

Do you want me to merge this with the thread you already started?

  • Author

yes. can you bring that thread over here to the pictars to pictars? lol

nice man. looks like a good time

  • Author

nice man. looks like a good time

thnx! it was tons of crazy fun! lol

Looks like a lot of fun!! I think the WRX is the best looking one. ;)

Whats up with the g35s head lights? Their wierd lookin.

Looks like it was a good time

  • Author

Looks like a lot of fun!! I think the WRX is the best looking one. ;)

Whats up with the g35s head lights? Their wierd lookin.

they are like eyelid covers. he installed them. i think they look really nice in person. pictures, i dont know. lol

  • Founders

Target parking lot w00t!!! lol

Looks like a good time!! That Cobalt is an interesting color! I like it though especially with the tinted tails

  • Author

Target parking lot w00t!!! lol

Looks like a good time!! That Cobalt is an interesting color! I like it though especially with the tinted tails

he actually owned a silver one previously. then he was in a horribly accident which totaled the silver one. (not his fault). so insurance got him this purple blue ish color (which he doesn't really like) but he is happy with it. and his girl loves the color too. lmao

i lovvee the scion tc!

i alllmost got one of those came soooo close.

  • Founders

i lovvee the scion tc!

i alllmost got one of those came soooo close.

I actually looked at one but then got punched in the face by my dad :) Seriously I'm really glad he did, those cars have one of the highest cost of ownership out there and have nothing on all the extras my G6 came with and the tC would have been more :rofl:

tC's are sooooooo played out. I see way too many of them on LI. And they all do the same mods. :)

  • Author
' date='Feb 13 2010, 03:51 PM' post='11518']

tC's are sooooooo played out. I see way too many of them on LI. And they all do the same mods. :)

i know exactly what you mean. this guy with the white one keeps changing his style because he doesn't want to be like the others. he wants to be different. he doesn't even like the scion teams out here bcuz all of them are real stuck up and think their scions are god! not to bash on the kewl scion people but seriously, most scion drivers think their XB, TC, or XD/XA are god!

nice cars.

i know exactly what you mean. this guy with the white one keeps changing his style because he doesn't want to be like the others. he wants to be different. he doesn't even like the scion teams out here bcuz all of them are real stuck up and think their scions are god! not to bash on the kewl scion people but seriously, most scion drivers think their XB, TC, or XD/XA are god!

I've outran turbo'd xB's before. :welcomeFP: oh boy, they have lots of excuses.

nice cars.

i only liked one of those cars and was the wrx ftmfw :welcomeFP:

  • Author

the wrx seems to be a bit of a dream car for everyone. lol

so no one liked those DC shoes??? lol

whats with the shoes?

also, scion tc's are gayer than aids. slow as hell. ugly. toyota's youth department. id rather walk then get a scion tc.

Great photos! When I get home, if you guys attend a show, let me know, and I will drive out for one, attend as a guest for the team, and I expect you to do the same for T.K.X. :cheers:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.