Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Official model car thread

Jedi3

Official model car thread

Were all car people and I assume most of us collect them or have some so post up what you got.

Here is what I have mostly Chevy stuff but I have recently added some Pontiac's to the collection. Next im going to start working on getting some Buick's, Old's, Caddy's and a Saturn Sky red line . There are soooooooo many cars I want I could just go crazy on the Pontiac's and Chevy's. The Chevy's alone I want like 10 more but I want to round out my collection to include other GM brands then start getting more Chevy's. I might even get one Hummer and Saab to just say I have all the brands but that would come at the end when I start running out of cars to get/ But I think that day will be a long long way off since hummer and Saab is not really my thing. I went to the hobby store today and picked up two new cars a 73 T/A & a G/P stock car and almost picked up a 327 motor but its kinda big but it was so cool. I walked around for a good 45 min trying to make a decision lol. There was just so much to look at and things I wanted and they even had some of the high priced stuff but I talked myself out of it and got out of there only spending 32 bucks on to cars. phew that was so hard not spending like 300 bucks but Im happy I dident give in cuz then I would of needed a new cabinet to put them in and that would of been even more money spent on junk lol. (junk but junk I like)

http://s1137.photobu...mview=slideshow

The Monty SS is probably the nicest one I have that one was like $65.00 and has a high level of detail.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

any type of model cars? like the metal or plastic ones already made? or like the plastic ones you paint and build?

Anything you got lets see them!!! The only one I made is the General Lee....... The rest is all metal but all diff scales.

Me too. I still haven't found a supplier for 100 gallons of model glue though. Any suggestions?

Lincoln Electric is my supplier

thumbnails clickable

th_003.jpg

th_004.jpg

th_005.jpg

th_006.jpg

You have alot of nice ones and alot of the ones I want!!!

I almost got the 71 monty ss you have the othere day but they wanted 80 or 90 bucks for it. Its super nice model with a high level of detail.

I added some of my non car models. The two star wars one I made when I was a kid. The three tall ships my grandfather use to make back in the day and sell & give away. He made hundreds of them all diff kinds and sizes and when I was young I use to watch him make them with amazement. The big one is huge with tons of detail and I included a set of keys so you could get a feel for how massive it is. The two small ones are next to some 4x6 pics. Lastly my ship in the bottle I got a couple of months back, I have always wanted on lol. It kills me that the ships are so dusty but there is just no way to keep them clean without breaking them.

/>http://s1137.photobucket.com/albums/n514/thegeneral33/model%20cars/?albumview=slideshow

You have alot of nice ones and alot of the ones I want!!!

I almost got the 71 monty ss you have the othere day but they wanted 80 or 90 bucks for it. Its super nice model with a high level of detail.

i paid a little more for the 96 impala ss, that one was hard to find.

i'll try and get some better pics. hands always start to shake right at the end.

4 or 5 years ago I got my dad a "1957 Chevy 150 nascar Buck Baker #87 Factory Race Car" that was $80.00. This thing has a crazy amount of detail. My dad collects cars too, i'll try and get some pics of what he has.....

black-widow-3.jpg

my pontiac 75th ann collection.

DSCF4190.jpg

DSCF4192.jpg

DSCF4191.jpg

DSCF4193.jpg

DSCF4194.jpg

DSCF4195.jpg

DSCF4196.jpg

My 06 solstice

DSCF4197.jpg

85 Fiero Gt

DSCF4198.jpg

My smokey and the bandit edition trans am

DSCF4199.jpg

My 2000 grand prix nascar edition

DSCF4200.jpg

My 1988 Grand prix car of the year edition.

DSCF4201.jpg

I have alot more but their in storage.

• 1 month later...

Just picked up a 1/24th scale 2007 Saturn Sky on sale for $11.89. Great deal!!!

Its the dark blue that all the GM's had that year, the one with a lot of metal flak when the sun hits it. the pic does not do the color justice!

523658_3266796266544_1166415045_32589816_329435220_n.jpg

No its a ProMarkCo, LTD

I just cant get over the paint job on the car by far the best paint out of any of my cars. I found this place that sells only model cars and thay had soooooooooo much to look at. Prices were all over the place but I def found a great deal.