Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

British Columia Hello

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:(

How to post photos If you want to be able to post photos on the forum you will need a http://photobucket.com/ account or something similar. These type of accounts are free and you will need to sign up for one. Once you have signed up for the photobucket.com account all you have to do is upload your photo to PB from your computer. Then PB will provide you with four links, the one out of the four you want to use is the bottom on called "IMG code". Just highlight the IMG code and copy and paste it into you post. That's it its that easy!!! If you want to post a photo you found somewhere like Google Images that is just as easy. Click to open the desired photo then highlight the link in your address bar and right click it and hit copy. Next paste it into you post then highlight it again and click on Insert Image found " "in your post options menu bar. This will add this code around your image link [img.]your image link[/img.] minus the two periods I added so you can see the code. let the staff know if you need any further assistance. happy photo posting!!!

Thanks for the info. Here's my Baby. Ive been restoring and moding for just over 10 years. It's been tones of fun. I have enjoyed driving it for 3 years now. I will show it off more when I learn more about the site here.

IMG_1098.jpg

awesome!!! :bacon::( why didnt you join earlier?? you could have entered that for a chance at the calendar. oh and :)

• Founders

Isn't there still time to enter for the calender, I though nominee cut off was on the 25th. I think the rules said I cant nominate myself.

That is for the Pontiac of the Month (POTM) :P Two different things lol.

Calendar is now in voting :lol: