Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2001 gtp special edition

put new resonator on.

before

IMG_1843.jpg

midway

IMG_1846.jpg

i dont have any after pics because i didnt get a chance.

but i got some goodies for it.

IMG_1860.jpg

rear kyb agx struts with cunuck springs some lower front honeycomb grills and a strut tower brace and a new fuel filler door. got them all dirt cheap. :bowdown:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

' date='Nov 16 2011, 02:30 PM' post='61985']

Need a better view and angle on the tails...

it was just a quick shot with the iphone. im going to try to get some better pics tomorrow after the new headlights are installed.

I'm not a fan of halos...coupled with the fact that Pontiacs have the dual grilles up front, it really just seems like it's trying to look like a BMW. ;)

I'm kinda on the fence with the tails...it's a black housing with this chrome strip of LEDs in the middle, no full shots of the back of the GP?

' date='Nov 22 2011, 10:36 PM' post='62419']

The tails look odd...you have a small rectangle of LEDs in that large housing, looks so empty and incomplete. :/

i know :P but its better then the fishtanks that i had on it before.but i think after winter i will tint them.

i Bought a new Tranny today.

DSCF4033.jpg

DSCF4032.jpg

DSCF4031.jpg

DSCF4030.jpg

cryogenically treated input shafts and a few other cryo-ed items.

Stock gearchains, GT 3.29 gears.

Hardened 4th hub

Borg Warner clutchpacks - 4x 4th gear clutches versus 2 clutches stock, not sure how many in 3rd but extras for sure

TransGo shift kits including the TCC apply valves and 4th gear accumulator kit

Several solenoids, including the EPC, are replaced. :D:D

• 3 weeks later...

Update: the new transmission is being put in Tuesday. this last week i changed the sparkplugs to e3 plugs and ngk wires i also put in a 180* tstat. and thursday its getting a custom in car tune with a wideband . That mod bug bites hard :lol: