Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

2001 gtp special edition

Featured Replies

He's like your anti-thesis Tanner lol


  • Replies 568
  • Views 53.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • killerspeed101
    killerspeed101

    I cant kill it, its like the damn terminator, its refusing to die, so i might aswell make the best of it, its in for quite a make over for this season, im just hoping it brings home a trophy at a show

  • Sick of bottoming out?

  • killerspeed101
    killerspeed101

    Nah, just wanted something different, Just trying to respark interest in this thing,

Posted Images

  • Author

It's starting to oddly piss me off on how you don't clean the thing lol, idk why.

I have yet to see a pic with your car clean let alone the wheels being clean xD

WUT

901994_377158792400013_1179458126_o.jpg

Looks clean to me.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

It's clean...

For now.

WUT

Looks clean to me.

The rims don't look very clean.

I've never seen the Eagles polished since he got them. :lol:

  • Author

I've never seen the Eagles polished since he got them. :lol:

BAM

774496_334205403362019_1743541052_o.jpg I just havent had the time to re polish them yet.

HOLY FORD!!!! They were once clean!! :rofl:


BAM

774496_334205403362019_1743541052_o.jpg I just havent had the time to re polish them yet.

YES!!!

Kay my life is complete nao.

Well I'll be...

They are quite time consuming to polish with a mothers powerball. Damn near an all day event. Took me quite a while to do all 4 when I had them. I can't imagine my ws6 wheels being any easier.


  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Put the stockers back on,


922498_382060378576521_384994155_o.jpg


and just to show how low it is.


913905_382060518576507_1454594819_o.jpg


I'll be THAT guy, you have a missed call and a message.


>summertime


> puts stock rims back on O.o


  • Author

OHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH
601711_387159074733318_1644711069_n.jpg

Zoom zoom!


  • Author

Repolished rims? Yes please.
919485_387539821361910_2118138214_o.jpg

465357_387539844695241_2131422329_o.jpg

466010_387540414695184_1994489424_o.jpg

472474_387540434695182_447241107_o.jpg920433_387540634695162_1171074483_o.jpg

459983_387540858028473_318626977_o.jpg

217068_10151593304167250_1708316408_n.jp

943090_10151593762242250_917551723_n.jpg

400597_10151593762397250_1520273232_n.jp

935226_10151593762597250_158532863_n.jpg

Oh Dalton, you're such a picture whore haha



Looks good


  • Founders

Needs moar pictures! :lol:



Looks great!


New tires on the Eagles?

  • Author

Justa teaser pic form this weekend,


964520_389888471127045_51291520_o.jpg


  • Founders

Cool, where's that at?

  • Author

Cool, where's that at?

The Front doors of GM HQ

  • Founders

The Front doors of GM HQ

what I thought...

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

i forgot to post pics of the output of the spyders from when i got them, proof that spyder has stepped up its game in the projector department,


979827_398055353643690_1294327746_o.jpg


  • Founders

Lol apparently! Last I heard if Spyder people were livid at the quality of the projectors

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.