Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

3500 SUPERCHARGER!!!

I was just lurking on some boards... JBODY.org and i found this beauty... Who is going to BUY IT?!?!?!

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/dak/pts/2208021876.html

supercharger, 3500 modified plenum, belt, motor mount/idler, 5.7 vortec t/b and adapter, made 7 psi

http://registry.gmenthusiast.com/images/hi...ler/cav%202.jpg <---- They wont let me hotlink.

3m53p03o75T25Q65P1b2af06076eb512a1dbf.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU1xFt4HAF0&feature=player_profilepage

:woot:;):bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, no. An old M62 fabricated on a 3400 LIM? Really? I heard of this fab a few years ago done on a Cavalier and then some Oldsmobile.

The G6 is a nice ride. Please dont mess it up by forcing a 15 year old supercharger THROUGH your hood since it wont fit under it.

I'm confused, is that a 3500 UIM with the top cut off & a plate bolted to the top to mount the s/c?

If so then there was a beretta with the same thing done a while ago, idk how well it performed though. It makes sense, it'd just be nice to have a LIM that didn't help transfer/retain fluids, would make things easier lol.

I know that was directed towards me... ah. I want. so not what I was looking forward to spending my tax returns on. I want to save money and pay off the van. thanks guys :woot:

Oh this is awesome. He asked what I'd be putting it on and I started by saying he'd laugh, then explained. So, in the end, I'm told that he's got this and a set of headers that he's finishing for the 3500, got a feeling me and this guy are going to get along really well haha, can't wait to get the van all set up!

Well probably, haha. I thought he said he was making headers, but he's just fixing up a set of heads. Ported polished and new springs, so I'll be picking those up in the near future for 400 (not bad considering basically brand new) and going to replace them with LS valve springs and hope to have 350 HP once it's tuned and maybe chipped. Ah... this'll be so awesome. gonna need a new trans before long haha

Yes this definitely went somewhere!! I am currently planning on picking up the supercharger friday. He has the set of heads he's machining and I'm going to get those in the future. I somehow (along with putting together money for that) have to also come up with extra money on the side to pay off the van, so I can get those ties cut with my mom and get moved out. But then, customizing soon :dancingpontiac:

Well, for now, the trans I have will just go through ultimate torture. I'll have to order an HD which I can get for around 3g's, or a used HD which would be terrible but probably discounted around like 1800. I'll figure it out, with the math I'm doing, the super will probably put me around 330-350 HP at the crank, because the ported heads I'll be getting should add around 30 horse and the super will run 7-9 psi.

@ Chaos, I'll definitely have room. there's about 8 inches clearance on top of the intake, if not I guess I do some cutting. and for sure, will do work :dancingpontiac:

@mark, you'll have to come when there's dry ground, the van should be flying when I'm done.

@Craig, Wow? What you mean... haha

And @everyone else thanks for support on my crazy 300+HP minivan plan :huh:

I guess we'll find out. I have to get my hands on an LS electronically controlled TB and umm.... probably going to have to get a different MAF too unless you guys think it'll actually work without a tune.. we'll see!

@Craig, Wow? What you mean... haha

Oh nothing nothing. I was just wondering when its done if I could come down and spray paint "ghetto" on the side of your ride. :dancingpontiac:

that thing should be alright untuned............................

Yeah right. That thing is going to knock unless he finds a way to tune it.

• Founders

I guess we'll find out. I have to get my hands on an LS electronically controlled TB and umm.... probably going to have to get a different MAF too unless you guys think it'll actually work without a tune.. we'll see!

On the MAF, it doesn't hurt to have a backup plan. Are you running a CAI now? If so is it not a throwing a CEL?

Oh nothing nothing. I was just wondering when its done if I could come down and spray paint "ghetto" on the side of your ride. :dancingpontiac:

It's not really ghetto... it's pride. And as said, it'll be a sleeper. Nobody will expect it, a minivan that can do 0-60 in less than what, 6.5 seconds?

On the MAF, it doesn't hurt to have a backup plan. Are you running a CAI now? If so is it not a throwing a CEL?

I am running, well it's a CAI or RAM intake, depends on how you look at it. But no, not throwing any engine codes and I been running it for like, over a year. But I guess we'll find out :huh: