Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New guy with an old car

Hi everyone, my name is Ryan and I just joined the site the other day, I was shown it through a Pontiac owner on CarDomain, pretty cool looking site so far!

I drive a 1931 Pontiac 401 Sport Sedan almost every day in the nicer weather, and sometimes in the not so nice weather too!

I also own a Canadian 1950 Pontiac Ambulance and helped my older brother rebuild a wrecked 02 Bonneville not too long ago.

I also have a lot of other cool old cars and trucks that are not Pontiacs.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

welcometothetribe-1.gif

Great to see another old Pontiac on the site, we have just a few. :pop_corn:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, here are some shots of my Ambulance. (before I actually got the car)

CarDomain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3391311/1950...c-silver-streak

chrome_vigil_by_quanticchaos1000-d36dmz0.jpg

1950_Pontiac_Hearse_by_QuanticChaos1000.jpg

1950_Pontiac_Hearse_4_by_QuanticChaos1000.jpg

1950_Pontiac_Hearse_3_by_QuanticChaos1000.jpg

1950_Pontiac_Ambulance_2_by_QuanticChaos1000.jpg

these are after I got it home.

IMG_4569.jpg

IMG_4568.jpg

IMG_4566.jpg

This is showing the door top where the sedan-delivery door has had the round top made square to match the custom side doors.

IMG_4565.jpg

IMG_4564.jpg

Fun in photoshop.

IMG_2310chopped.jpg

The rust is nowhere near as bad as it looks, that is all surface rust from the thick bad paint.

IMG_2755-Copy.jpg

IMG_2759-Copy.jpg

IMG_2241-Copy.jpg

I plan on restoring the body, not sure on the driveline yet, so far the flat 6 is seized solid, i tried for the last year to break it free because it has only 35 000 miles on it.

If I had not have asked about it and bought it it would have gone to the crusher.

welcometothetribe-1.gif

Great to see another old Pontiac on the site, we have just a few. ;)

I'm one of them :D :D

Nice car! hopefully you can restore that baby

and

:lol2: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You happen to be the guy with the Lynx and that sweet orange ford pick up, would ya? If so, I remember spending hours looking at your pages on cardomain. I even messaged you a few times. I was the kid with the white Expedition that was ranked really high.

• 2 months later...

You happen to be the guy with the Lynx and that sweet orange ford pick up, would ya? If so, I remember spending hours looking at your pages on cardomain. I even messaged you a few times. I was the kid with the white Expedition that was ranked really high.

I am, I wonder why I never got notified about this comment?

Nice looking collection !!!

Thanks a lot!

It's an ever changing collection, I am buying and selling and trading all the time.