Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

POTM Vote, March 2023

March 2023 POTM  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pontiac?

• Ron Edelson's 1963 GTO
    • RICH's 1972 GTO
    • hdkeno's 1969 Firebird
    • Solstice's 2009 Solstice
    • LawMan62's 1992 Grand Prix
    • Formula455's 1973 Formula
    • Byron Burnett's 1965 GTO
    • holtff1074's 1964 GTO
    • grant's 1975 Firebird Trans AM
    • Gary Reed's 1964 GTO

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/2023 at 04:59 AM

• Founders

February Pontiac of the Month Voting is here, along with love in the air! Review our members' which entered to be in our February Pontiac of the Month and vote for your favorite!

Please remember, this is a friendly competition. No one individual may register/vote more than once. If you are found soliciting individuals to register/vote more than once, you will be removed from the competition. Let's have a fun voting round!

Voting ends: February 28th at 11:59 PM EST

--------------------------------

Ron Edelson's 1963 GTO

EE8CAB12-7FD3-4943-96BC-B885468E7945.jpeg

RICH's 1972 GTO 455 HO Auto AC PW Tilt Wheel Power Trunk 61k Miles

134CE113-CC9B-41E9-B215-AAEF9DFD2039.jpeg

hdkeno's 1969 Firebird

bird2021.jpg

Solstice's 2009 Solstice

5239097E-D1DE-482E-AD6C-C1A0CBE4AC19.jpeg

LawMan62's 1992 Grand Prix One Owner. Recently found out it is also a One of One Car!  Did a vin check, and for 92, it was the ONLY car with everything this one has on it!  Had it since Day one!

Sunset Grand Prix.jpg

Formula455's 1973 Formula 455 4 speed with A/C

Screenshot_20220716-150947_Gallery.jpg

Byron Burnett's 1965 GTO

50AB4EF6-CA2B-4076-8421-E04F451D0E88.jpeg

holtff1074's 1964 GTO

Although been awhile giving any updates on my 64 GTO project. Long story short,I moved on from my original project due to soooo much for myself to get done. So replaced with current project you see now. Will use Fresh built 67 400 and hopefully 5/6 speed trans. But if necessary I do have a M21 Muncie. Keeping my Dream Alive 😉

20230128_165147.jpg

grant's 1975 Firebird Trans AM

DSCN3173.JPG

Gary Reed's 1964 GTO

39DACFC4-033C-4D0D-B640-9A18C23CBC45.jpeg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Naw - it's so warm in Florida this winter that he has to consider talking his socks OFF before putting his flip flops on. It's causing confusion.

Edited by Frosty
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

From POTM  to  WOTY....wedding of the year all in one thread.:rofl:  KIWI gonna post pic's of your daughters wedding?? So we have something to vote between.  Any other nominations?:pop_corn:

i can post pics if you guys want ..

i havent been working on the house and grounds for the last.... 50 thousand years for this wedding for nothing ! hahaha:cheers:

Fitzy, has seen my place, i have lots of lawn... most is still healing after i removed a monster hedge,and the addtions to the house, that took me 3 months worth of weekends to pull out :stars:

But this cant be a comp guys.. jim wins because he is the boss !! hahaha:bowdown:

And he lives in what i consider one of the most picturesque places on the planet !:cheers:

Del would back me on this too !!:dancingpontiac:

ooops.. i think we barged in on Ringos thread !:bowdown:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Wrongway said:

Noooo voting on WOTY Justa, if we pick the wrong one we may get booted! :rofl:

I say the loser is granted a divorce - no questions asked. Think of it as being voted off the island. LOL!

• Haha 2

• Founders
9 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

And he lives in what i consider one of the most picturesque places on the planet !:cheers:

Says the guy who also lives in one of the most picturesque places on the planet! :lol: 

• Haha 2

On 2/25/2023 at 9:53 AM, Ringo64 said:

All good :lol: . Thanks for the congrats!

Here's the puppers at the engagement shoot. My fiancée going crazy with some bandana's and bow ties:

EBP046.jpg

EBP036.jpg

Now we know what the pup looks like!

• Like 1