Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

POTM Vote, August 2022

August POTM  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which Pontiac?

• RICH's 1972 GTO
    • 74Esprit's 1974 Firebird
    • Solstice's 2009 Solstice GXP Coupe
    • Peterl's 1967 Firebird
    • B Neal's 1965 GTO
    • 31pontiac's 1931 sport coupe hot rod
    • 4 bucket 67's 1967 GTO
    • Debbie Harris' 1969 Grand Prix
    • Sctmotoho's 1969 GTO

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/01/2022 at 03:59 AM

• Founders

Summer is hot but not as hot as these Pontiacs! Come vote for our August Pontiac of the Month winner to be 👑'd

Please remember, this is a friendly competition. No one individual may register/vote more than once. If you are found soliciting individuals to register/vote more than once, you will be removed from the competition. Let's have a fun voting round!

Voting ends: July 31st at 11:59 PM EST

NOTE:  quite a few people forgot to add their Pontiac to the garage so have been disqualified and will not appear here in voting. Please remember to read both of the rules, if you have questions, please ask.

--------------------------------

RICH's 1972 GTO 455 HO 61k Auto AC PW 8 Track Tilt Wheel PW Trunk

4D1C330F-715D-4ACD-962D-DF2B89BAEEA6.jpeg

74Esprit's 1974 Firebird

A99CA408-7A03-4A86-A5CB-0EF84E28D872.jpeg

Solstice's 2009 Solstice GXP Coupe

F8991094-3AF1-43F2-8A04-DF39CC4CDC49.jpeg

Peterl's 1967 Firebird

8635080A-F1B8-4EE3-A449-890787768149.jpeg

B Neal's 1965 GTO

5EA03979-C235-45C9-B587-A1088E6EC0FC.jpeg

31pontiac's 1931 sport coupe hot rod, with a ‘69 Pontiac 428 with dual quads, Turbo 350,  narrowed ‘57 Pontiac rear, 3” chop, ‘66 Austin-Healey bucket seats, and ‘55 DeSoto gauges.

59F28BE3-AF23-479C-9647-F1B96D16797A.jpeg

4 bucket 67's 1967 GTO  Rear Bucket Seats, Handmade full length console, handmade package tray, 461 Tripower, TH400, Gearvendors, 4 1/2 narrowed rear. Photo from GTOAA Nationals trip to Bristol Motor Speedway.

Bristol winners circle.jpg

Debbie Harris' 1969 Grand Prix

inbound3993820587365044044.jpg

Sctmotoho's 1969 GTO - One owner 69 GTO. Originally 4spd,  now has a Tremec TKX, AC, Full UMI suspension and 4 wheel disc brakes.

20210508_111504.jpg

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

So, where's the car of the month?

I doubt if there is a worse website and I've seen a lot of bad ones! Maybe it's just for a select number of folks that know the secret handshake!. 

• Confused 1

• Founders
38 minutes ago, no name3 said:

So, where's the car of the month?

I doubt if there is a worse website and I've seen a lot of bad ones! Maybe it's just for a select number of folks that know the secret handshake!. 

As mentioned in the topic, we are in voting for Pontiac of the Month ;)  .  In voting, you use the poll at the top of the page to vote for which Pontiac you believe to be worthy of Pontiac of the Month of August. In the first post, I have listed all the Pontiacs who are in the running this month.

If you have suggestions on how to improve, feel free to contact us.

• Like 1

Well, either I'm blind in one eye or I can't see out of the other, but there's no word "POLL" anywhere except down in the the lower right corner. and it refers to when the poll(s) close. Why not just use the word "VOTE"?  I thought all the cars were nice. I'll just let you decide! That's how "the polls" are run, aren't they? Fill in the %'s as you see fit? 

In re: to my initial complaint: If I can't figure out your code I'll (likely like several folk) just NOT participate so those who do understand your special words can do what they want!! 

Thanks for.......

• Sad 1

• Founders
58 minutes ago, no name3 said:

Well, either I'm blind in one eye or I can't see out of the other, but there's no word "POLL" anywhere except down in the the lower right corner. and it refers to when the poll(s) close. Why not just use the word "VOTE"? 

The term poll is used just like when you go vote in an election, it is a poll where you see a ballot of all the politicians running for office. However, we say at the top of the poll, “Which Pontiac?” If that helps find it, we use the term poll to refer to it in communication when people can’t find it as usually people are familiar with that term and seeing radio button like voting in an election to denote which individual they are voting for.

58 minutes ago, no name3 said:

thought all the cars were nice. I'll just let you decide! That's how "the polls" are run, aren't they? Fill in the %'s as you see fit? 

Pontiac of the Month is decided by our members here. We do not decide it. 

This is what the poll looks like. If you see percentages, you already voted in the poll.

image.png

• Like 1

On 7/24/2022 at 11:32 AM, no name3 said:

Well, either I'm blind in one eye or I can't see out of the other, but there's no word "POLL" anywhere except down in the the lower right corner. and it refers to when the poll(s) close. Why not just use the word "VOTE"?  I thought all the cars were nice. I'll just let you decide! That's how "the polls" are run, aren't they? Fill in the %'s as you see fit? 

In re: to my initial complaint: If I can't figure out your code I'll (likely like several folk) just NOT participate so those who do understand your special words can do what they want!! 

Thanks for.......

:rofl:  I forget the CODE for your a funny dude.  You'll fit in well here if you figure out how to use a forum.  No worries we'll wait for ya!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JUSTA6 said:

:rofl:  I forget the CODE for your a funny dude.  You'll fit in well here if you figure out how to use a forum.  No worries we'll wait for ya!

I'm out of trying! I tried to find a picture of your car to no avail, so I left whatever this is and only by luck did I find something that looked like what I wanted! So, what's a GTO/Sunbird? A GTO convertible?  Sunbird's were made in the early 90's. If you put a 421 in it it'll be like a v8 Vega! An evil monster!  I had a 400 small block V8 Vega, 72.  Be well! I'll see if I can find a picture of your car next time! So, what do I hit now? SUBMIT OR FOLLOW? I'll try SUBMIT< but this is my last "try"! LOL

• Haha 2

Ok damn it! There's a secret handshake??? And codes??? How long do I have to be a member before I get my membership handbook and secret decoder ring???!!! :rofl:

Ohhhhh and if you click on the little picture thingy under his name, it shows other little picture thingies of his cars. But that's insider info, so you didn't hear that from me. 

Edited by Wrongway
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Wrongway said:

Ok damn it! There's a secret handshake??? And codes??? How long do I have to be a member before I get my membership handbook and secret decoder ring???!!! :rofl:

Ohhhhh and if you click on the little picture thingy under his name, it shows other little picture thingies of his cars. But that's insider info, so you didn't hear that from me. 

wheres my decoder ring? hay Wrongway how come you got one and i didnt :rofl:

your giving away all the secrets man! hahahaha, it took me 2 years to work out that trick!!!!🙄

• Haha 2

Shhhhhh Kiwi, it's a secret! And I still don't know the secret handshake damn it! But if I find out what it is I'll make a video and post it on YouTube so you can learn it with me buddy.  :rofl: :cheers:

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Wrongway said:

Shhhhhh Kiwi, it's a secret! And I still don't know the secret handshake damn it! But if I find out what it is I'll make a video and post it on YouTube so you can learn it with me buddy.  :rofl: :cheers:

:cheers::dancingpontiac:

• Haha 2

• Founders

If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask! Just leave out the sass, please. This is the secret handshake, btw:

indiana pacers handshake GIF by NBA

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, no name3 said:

11 hours ago, no name3 said:

I'm out of trying! I tried to find a picture of your car to no avail, so I left whatever this is and only by luck did I find something that looked like what I wanted! So, what's a GTO/Sunbird? A GTO convertible?  Sunbird's were made in the early 90's. If you put a 421 in it it'll be like a v8 Vega! An evil monster!  I had a 400 small block V8 Vega, 72.  Be well! I'll see if I can find a picture of your car next time! So, what do I hit now? SUBMIT OR FOLLOW? I'll try SUBMIT< but this is my last "try"! LOL

You have been to my page, you didn't see 3 of the family Pontiac's across the top of my page?  Under achivements box is the Activity box showing your last post ect.  tab next to achivements is vehicles, if you click on that it goes to that persons albums. It showed me your pic of the Lemans.  Nice ride bro.  I also clicked your follow tab,  that way you keep up with that members post ect.   You must have missed something while setting up your profile,  I can't private message you.

JUSTA clarify....421 goes in the GTO, it's JUSTA66.  Who needs a V8 for the Sunbird????  JUSTA 6  will more than do. Last one is Justa G6 plain N simple. :slap:

Edited by JUSTA6
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Wrongway said:

Thanks a lot Ringo! I was practicing the secret handshake outside today (more room then in my living room). I had it justa about perfect, kick, spin, ripped my shirt off and 2 men dressed in blue asking me justa how much did I had to drink today. Thank goodness my wife came out and explained to them that I'm justa an idiot! Thanks again Ringo! :Pedobear::rofl:

you make me smile mate!!:cheers:

• Haha 2

• Founders

Congratulations to @4 bucket 67 and their 1967 GTO for winning our August Pontiac of the Month!

1943784123_Bristolwinnerscircle.thumb.jpg.706383242735ca25b57b22b36f9ee52e.png

1943784123_Bristolwinnerscircle.thumb.jpg.706383242735ca25b57b22b36f9ee52e.png.515df623d33e45f27ed5077be889ab47.webp

• Like 2

• Ringo64 unfeatured this topic