Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

1933 Pontiac going to pick up this 1933 Pontiac on Tuesday. I really like this body style. Missing some things but I should have a bit of time before I need them. Paid $1500 after talking him down $1000.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Unknown at this time.  I wish to go restoration but that will depend upon finding the missing parts.  Seats will be hard I'm thinking.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, casper50 said:

Unknown at this time.  I wish to go restoration but that will depend upon finding the missing parts.  Seats will be hard I'm thinking.

You'll have to make those seats, so make em soft.:rofl:   Awesome find, can't wait to watch your progress with the build.   Lots of pic's please.

4 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Mike.

you will need to make a plan. there is one heck of a lot of work involved from what i see.

certainly a great car to rebuild ... but ! 

your going to need to write a plan and set a budget. or it will never work out ! 

here is my thoughts

plan 1 restore to original.... my guess a $150 k ball park, but whats it worth once restored... that you have to ask your self.. can you get the parts needed ???

plan2 hot rod, just a simple  build with easy to get and fit parts, small block chev , turbo 350 trans, 10 bolt or nine inch, mustang 2 front end, matt black paint  budget $100k is do able.

plan 3 custom rod, roof chop, hellcat engine, 2 door modification, air ride suspension, custom chassis,  trick 20 inch 8 lugger rims, bright purple crazy painted flames over a white pearl base, no chrome, black trim only  with a full glass roof , remote door openers. dekota digital dash ... ball park 200k ...

food for thought !!:cheers:

Plan 3 came AFTER beer oclock, hope he wasn't driving.

• Haha 2

all my builds have worked out so far.  Just have to keep plugging away and if parts are needed you need to keep hunting them until you find them.

• Like 2