Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

May 24 weekend

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

11 hours ago, notallthere said:

Well camping is a no go, restaurants are a no go, I am going for a cruise.

Cruise on buddy

driving.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frosty said:

I guess I won't tell you what I did on Sunday then. It will justa piss you off. Hint - it was at a local hickey rink.

image.thumb.png.7a3736742fa8e65134990ac09c27ec22.png

Least you had fun.  Thurs my truck quit, spent 4hrs trying to get home.  Thankz AAA....  Was sooo hot N frustrated I didn't make Golling show.  Could have made the end of registration, but was at the end of my rope.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

Least you had fun.  Thurs my truck quit, spent 4hrs trying to get home.  Thankz AAA....  Was sooo hot N frustrated I didn't make Golling show.  Could have made the end of registration, but was at the end of my rope.

Oh what happen to the truck justA ??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Oh what happen to the truck justA ??

Turns out a MAF sensor and a 02 sensor.  They will have the parts in tomorrow AM. Hope that's all.   Wife is busy and needs her car, she will have to drop me off and JUSTA wait N hope the truck is done.   Shouldn't take more than an hour or so to install (being generous) once the parts arrive.

• Like 2

Would start, but couldn't keep it running.  Pushed it off the HWY and around a corner.  Idiots trying to change lanes behind me, tire's squeelin, almost accidents. Really thought I was gonna get hit.  Then a 3 1/2hr wait for a wrecker.

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, Frosty said:

Where were you when it died?

Dixie Hwy and Walton.  Got it home today, seems to be running justa fine again. 

At least you weren't further away than that. You could have been in downtown Pontiac, out on Woodward, or worse.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

At least you weren't further away than that. You could have been in downtown Pontiac, out on Woodward, or worse.

Had to get new tires for my trailer, so I can drag the tractor up to the cabin to mow.  So of course the ck eng light pops back on.  Didn't even read the code,  Morgans gets it back Tuesday. Running fine ,but not takin the chance.  Will have to use the wifes Acadia this weekend.  Oh well, heated seats helps the pinched nerve in my back while enjoyin the AC.  Oh yea, I forgot they are calling for frost warnings up there.  Note to self...pack gloves!

• Haha 1

On 5/28/2021 at 5:45 PM, JUSTA6 said:

, I forgot they are calling for frost warnings up there.  Note to self...pack gloves!

Talk to dualquadpete. Pete lives in North Toronto, his buddy lives 25 miles north of him in Lindsay Ontario. Seems it snow there last week when it got so cold here. April showers bring May flowers and snow - to da Great White North eh?

Perhaps you might want a pack a hat AND gloves......

• Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.