Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Hello Everybody...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

5 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Welcome Chris ( cool name),, thats a interesting black mark on your garage floor 👍:welcomeFP:

That's what happens when your first motorcycle is a 1800cc Bully...hahahaha🤣🤣

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Pontiac Misfits....

Ended up getting the PHS on the LeMans. It was a bucket seat with a 3 speed auto on the floor. I don't understand why the guy I bought it from would bench and steering column shifter?...

To each their own I guess...

Thanks for all the compliments and I guess 

"ON TO THE NEXT ONE"...

• Like 1

Hi Chris

If I were to guess, I think you ended up somewhere down the line buying someone else’s parts car. I suspect someone bought your LeMans in order to do a restoration on a GTO or resto mod project. Out come the seats, console, shifter, and anything else he needs. He then cobbles together cheap parts that will make it a running and driving car so it can sold to help further the build.

That’s my guess anyway.

• Like 1