Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Hmmm...the LZ4 is setup in a similar manner...

Honestly, I'd ask over on 60degreeV6.com, that's your best bet. Also, a fabricator is over there, he runs 60inclusive.com, and specializes in 60*V6 custom fabrication parts, including headers, custom heads, etc. His SN on there is Forced_Firebird.

i asked over there chaos one guy said our motors need a bigger s/c so idk

I remember that thread. The supercharger could be port and polished, maybe even bored out, and larger screws inside for a bit more boost. This is the only roots style supercharger for the 60*V6s.

Crimson - the blower is not hard to find... The rear collection housing (lets call it) is the hard part. Eaton also sells the extended snout.

Chaos - do you think a vortec style one could fit where the factory airbox sits? (where the CRAB unit would go? That would just require a bracket to be fabbed/milled. Then run it with no intercooler, just straight in.

Killiger - thanks for asking over there... Want to post a linky?

Also, does anyone think that there will ever br a FI 60* motor on the epsilon platform?

If only we had some room between the engine and the hood. I bet hacking the intake mani, and welding in a s/c plate wouldnt be to hard.

yeah for sure. a guy on fieroboards used an lz4 and hacked the intake mani and made his own SC onto it. but of course he has more room. the MOTOR isn't the un-boostable, its the car and the motor that makes the combo difficult.

http://60degreev6.com/forum/showthread.php...m-NEW!!!

theres the answer i got from two guys

Chaos - do you think a vortec style one could fit where the factory airbox sits? (where the CRAB unit would go? That would just require a bracket to be fabbed/milled. Then run it with no intercooler, just straight in.

ive axctually thought of tht i think ud get more power and we need to consider the big problem....the trans i mean unless u got the heavy duty one that is made for the GP on zzp or something like that ours cant hold the power

RSM made a centrifugal supercharger for the L82/LG8/LA1 motor, I don't see how those could not work...

Although the blower's internals need to be rebuilt. IE, new bearings. They're notorious for failure. Other than that, they've been trouble free. With an IC and tune, you're looking at a 85-95HP gain, which is A LOT for any 60*V6 motor.

If only we had some room between the engine and the hood. I bet hacking the intake mani, and welding in a s/c plate wouldnt be to hard.

You could always go with the CF hood I had, and if you don't like the CF look, just paint it. It gave you about 4 more inches under the hood :)

Christ just throw a small turbo on and call it even.

Extremely hard, as tuning is a biatch :D