Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Suzuki Kizashi

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you happy I'm staying GM? lol

Trust me, I didn't want to leave GM but its hard finding cars that I like in the American car area. I did honestly forget about the Malibu though...

Nice choice mark. Sorry for starting the bashing. Didnt intend on that, just didnt want you getting another car that you decide you don't want in a few months like both GTO's and G6's.

• Founders

Very happy you're getting a Malibu!! :woot: I love those cars, my dad actually wants one so I might be asking you how you like it lol

yeah, I'm rather picky and I'm never happy with what I have.

I'm the same way, well being picky but once I set my eyes on something I like I usually keep it for a LONG time :lol2:

Oh man, those look real good, I must say. A guy in my car club has one (only a 4 cyl even!) and loooooves it. Hopefully you end up liking it :lol2:

... I still wants GTO D:

Oh man, those look real good, I must say. A guy in my car club has one (only a 4 cyl even!) and loooooves it. Hopefully you end up liking it :woot:

... I still wants GTO D:

' date='Nov 24 2010, 04:53 PM' post='42064']

I want a GTO just so I can do an HSV GTS conversion on it.

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

lol, I know one that's for sale :lol2:

Yeah, so I went to the dealership and talked to one of the salesmen about the car and he seemed real cool. He didn't try to throw a bunch of "technical terms" at me just asked if I already knew anything about the Malibu and I said "yes, probably more than most of your techs... lol"

Since, I can't seem to find the EXACT one I want, I'm probably going to end up making my own and having it shipped to me. :)

' date='Nov 24 2010, 06:53 PM' post='42064']

I want a GTO just so I can do an HSV GTS conversion on it.

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM

plz do it. did u notice in the photoshop request thread i asked for one of my car spoilerless? i figured you would jizz in your pants

' date='Nov 25 2010, 08:19 AM' post='42111']

I didn't see.

Honestly, they look odd spoiler-less. Needs moar HSV spoiler.

if this is happening....i need moar monies...

Agreed. lol

I figure this way it'll keep me away form spending a ton of money on parts... That is until AUS decides to make the LY7 Supercharger for us too...

IMG_2963-1.jpg

so... i was shopping for a Pickup for my sister and we were taken to a Kia dealership... they had the Used Dodge Ram she wanted to see... and there it was... In my ignorance i asked to drive this car. It was red Kazashfkdsaowgi (or how ever you spell it) that was on the showroom floor and it was nice. i didnt get to drive it because it was the only one they had. but it seemed like a fun car.

It seemed to be AWD and was FULLY loaded with a 6 Speed manual. might be fun.

so... i was shopping for a Pickup for my sister and we were taken to a Kia dealership... they had the Used Dodge Ram she wanted to see... and there it was... In my ignorance i asked to drive this car. It was red Kazashfkdsaowgi (or how ever you spell it) that was on the showroom floor and it was nice. i didnt get to drive it because it was the only one they had. but it seemed like a fun car.

It seemed to be AWD and was FULLY loaded with a 6 Speed manual. might be fun.

SEE! lol

Btw, you're either seeing things or you just didn't know...

There are no AWD 6 speed Manuals.

Options are:

6A CVT/FWD

6A CVT/AWD

6M FWD

They didn't make AWD for the Manuals. Kinda dumb IMO but I wouldn't buy it anyway... lol

i just saw it on the floor. the salesman said that it was AWD stick...

i asked to drive it and he said no because it was the only one he had.

Anyways. It is a nice looking car. i dont think i could ever own one. but i would burn the tires off of one if someone wanted to let me drive it.