Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Surry Guys..

Rams6

Sorry guys had to trade in my G6 for another G. Was to upside down. Hope you guys like this one. I know it needs tint will do it soon. LOL.

ju8u88.jpg

120nub5.jpg

2vc7vab.jpg

34e5dw9.jpg

120nub5.jpg

120nub5.jpg

04 G35 3.5 liter 6 spped Manual. LOL :lol2:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Driven plenty of the 6spd 350z and g35 coupes but never a 6spd g35 sedan. There fun to drive but they lack something that makes me not fully enjoy them. I would love to have a newer g35x or a g37x, simply because all of the gadgets you can play around with in them but yeah wouldn't be my first choice either but I don't know anything. I have a love hate relationship with my 5spd e46.

LOL Thanks Now I am feeling at home. Although since I moved in now I am like that Relative that comes for a visit and never leaves. :lol2::agreed:

It's a new ride, that's for sure bruh! However Future Ford, those guys suck!!! They never do any of the repairs we suggest!

:lol2: but I understand! Plus, the girlfriend probably likes it better, too?

Yeah she likes it alot so does my son. I still am gonna miss my G6 though. Who knows though if the bank calls and wants anything else I will be back in my 6. LOL

not a bad trade. you can do a lot with those vq35de motors. they can take a pretty good beating. my friend drove his like he stole it every day and it took him 3 years before the motor finally decided to throw a rod out. and this was consistent beating. I know their are motors out there that can last longer but imo, its a pretty damn strong engine.

fyi, if you want to start off with an intake, CAI is NOT the way to go with these. You generate more torque and power from a SRI then a CAI. just thought I would throw that out. :agreed:

You generate more torque and power from a SRI then a CAI. just thought I would throw that out. :agreed:

SRI.........Short Ram Intake, right? I had to think about it there for a second, too!

• Founders

SRI.........Short Ram Intake, right? I had to think about it there for a second, too!

Yup, you are correct Bamster. Aka the intake I have lol.

:) Thanks for the good info about the intake. well the other reason i traded was this one now has gap insurance my g6 had it but was taken off by the bank. had I got hit or something I would have taken it in the shorts for all the money that was owed. also thanks cor the compliments. and by the way i knew I was gonna take a rassin. LOL. :D