Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Someonme broke into my appartment today

Jedi3

Someonme broke into my appartment today while I was at work. I said on FB I had to work on my day off and came home to a mess. My settings were set to private but from what lenny told me if for example one of his friends thats not mine but sees my comment or pic on lennys page they can see mine. Not saying its someone on FB but please check your settings in case it was. I lost alot of stuff today and I dont want to see the same thing happen to you!!! the cops came and took a report and list of stuff missing. Then 2 hours later the csi guy came and dusted for prints and took pics. No prints were found but a couple of thumb prints with no fingerprints so he said they wore gloves. Im waiting for the locksmith now to install new locks. I fucken pissed off as hell and I hope they catch the fucker but I dont think they will. Most of the stuff can replaced but some cannot and this sucks sooo much! I could go on and on but im not up for it right now!

:(

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not one phone call from the cops yet. BS!!!

im going down there sunday if I dont here from them. :rolleyes:

No I dident have insurance for this only for fire/flood ect. live and learn.

Just finished installing my new home security system and alarm. WOOT! Holly hell its friggen loud I was standing 8 to 10 inches from it when testing it out and it almost knocked me over!!!! :)

No I dident have insurance for this only for fire/flood ect. live and learn.

Just finished installing my new home security system and alarm. WOOT! Holly hell its friggen loud I was standing 8 to 10 inches from it when testing it out and it almost knocked me over!!!! :)

damn lol hope it cuts down any issues in the future.

I just found out my best friends father thats a retired police officer can get me the gun safty course for free and will legaly sell me one of his guns for $1.00. I told him I wanted to get a gun and my licence ect but couldent afford it and he said kid your all set just let me know when you have time to fill out the state app. and get cleared and he will take care of the rest. He is saving me atleast $800.00+ :P

A jedi with a gun what is the world coming to :lol2::lol::lol:

seriously thou I thought I would never want a gun but things have changed. :(

this would sucks these days. :(:(:(

I lost alot of stuff that day and It's not going to happen again!!!! :)

• Founders

wow $1 gun, eh? :)

Yea sadly people these days don't have respect for people and its sad when good people have to do drastic things just to protect the people and things they have worked hard for.

Probably a .22

Just an FYI to my FB friends no talking about me actualy getting a gun please!!!

I dont want my family to know Im getting one. :wink: I live alone and dont want to have the convo about it with them. they will be against it and dont want to have to listen to the bla bla bla.

thanks. :)

• 1 month later...

From the Ranting thread

Part two

I got a call from the detective working my case from my apartment getting broken into and had a lead. He tells me on of my nabors came up on a lits at a pawn shop selling a dvd played. Not surprised at all I knew it all along!!!!!!!! they ask if I can prove its mine. I have pics of the dvd player from my records and the modle # and the cop said thats yours but he cant do anything unless I have the serial #. aaaaaaaaawww WTF I dont have that so now im screwed. I have a feeling and who it is but they wont tell me. I want to call my lanlord and get his ass kicked out but im not a 100% sure and it would be wrong to get someone kicked out. So now I stock his druggie ass and im going to catch him doing something wrong and call the cops on him. FYI the cops told me hes a horoin addict ect. He will fuck up and I will be there to get his ass introuble.!!!

Ok UPDATE!!!

last sunday I was talking with the detective alot all day and the fackers are in jail from across the hall waiting trial. Can you belive it the pawned my $300.00 hi-def dvd player for $26.00.!!! they hit 9 other people in two towns and looks like they will be linked to other stuff too. I will have to go to court WHEN there convicted to get the judge to order they pay restitution.

here is and article on whats going on and a small video of some of the stuff they still had. I will be going down to see if any of my stuff is there but im not hopefule.

http://www.enterprisenews.com/news/cops_an...ound-your-stuff

forwhatever reason it dosent mention breaking into houses & appartments too but they know they did since they were caught with my Tiger Woods PS2 game. How I know its mine the cover to the case was ripped and had silver tape on it.

Still not recovered:

PS3 and 6 games

PS2 and one other game.

My DVD player

Pats autographed football

watch

my digital camera

some other minor stuff.