Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Someonme broke into my appartment today

Jedi3

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_<:willy_nilly: awesome. and hope you get the rest. curious, would the serial # matter if you had written your name or "Jedi" on the item?

Thanks all we shall see there is a long road ahead about all of this. There getting charged in Abington MA for reciving stolen property from at lease 6 cars and my one appt. (they were caught with one of my ps2 games) they are also getting charged with the same thing in my town for having stolen property from my house. (my DVD player they sold to the pawn shop. I may get restitution I may not I will have to see how things go. Also if they make bail I told the DEA I wanted to know and they told me no problem they would of anyways. I also told them there dad is on the lease across the hall and neither of them are and asked for a stay away order and they told me they would ask the judge if they got out. The third party living in my building they cant prove anything but hes in jail now for something else so that will have to do. He got out 6 or 8 months ago for beating up his girlfriend that lives in my building. (and she took him back) So what ever he did this time hes going away for a long tome now for that but the cop wont tell me what he did since it dosent involve me directly but asurres me he wont be an issue. There is so much more to tell but thats it all in a nutshell.

I hope they become someones girlfriend in there. :indian:

:badGT:

No sounds like its all gone. :indian: I MAY be able to get the judge to order them to pay restitution when they get out of jail but that would be a long time down the road. If they just get probation them yea I would get some money back a little at a time. We shall see like I said there is a lot of IF's and MAYBES and watnot.

thats just all sorts of messed up. i mean, what do the police do with all that evidence that they have from the stealing? do they play the playstation themselves in the police station? geez. well... good luck man

This is the reason why I have renter's insurance, that way if something stupid like this happens :D Glad to know they got caught, still sadden that you can't get your personal belongings back :(

Its not that the police are playing my PS3 they dont know where is it. :D

• Founders

Its not that the police are playing my PS3 they dont know where is it. :D

Thats what they want you to think Joe!! Use your Jedi power and find it!! :(