Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New G8 GT owner from Texas

Yo, "autobot edition grand am" sent me the link to this site. I'm a member of a couple specific G8 forums and thought this one seemed pretty cool. I bought her new in March 2008 and she has about 24000 miles on her. Go mods -- Doug Thorley Tri-y headers, Magnaflow catback, Vararam intake, HSRK and custom dyno tune. Show mods -- Debadged everything except Pontiac emblems, windows tinted (30% side, 5% back) tinted side markers. Will post up pics/vids shortly...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

One day old detail.

100_0256.jpg

100_0255.jpg

Clicky>>> Photobucket Exhust Video -- This is my before/after headers and dyno tune. Pretty bad quality but you can still tell the difference. 57 seconds is the switch to "after".

Looks great! Sounds pretty good too.

Black FTW!!!

Black is the fastest color!!!

nice g8. maybe when i get down to TX, can have a little meet or something in Corpus. that'll be close to half way from brownsville and cuero. :)

I'm down for a meet. I might be able to drag a few more G8's down that way as well...

:welcomeFP: awesome sooo wats next to do?

Not much. It almost sounds like a damned racecar and any more mods and it will start to drive and break like one so I think it's nearly done. Maybe gears or some suspension but that's lotsa moolah for me ATM...

' date='Jul 1 2010, 10:18 PM' post='31404']

I <3 Commodores, err...G8s. :lol2:

Me too!!!

WELCOME!!!

YAY FOR MORE G8s!!!

Thanks! Is that you Wicked???

:welcomeFP::rofl::bacon:

Welcome to the central hub for all great Pontiacs!

:lol2::rofl:

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!!!

welcome =]

sorry im so late ive been busy and havent been on in a few days.

ypu will like it here i promise =]

oh and the g8 looks beast great jop =p