Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Pool deck got Paintballed

Ringo64

• Founders

Well I just got back from running errands but apparently last night some time some punk kids either came into our screened in pool area and fired a couple paintballs on our white tile out there or they fired some up on our roof and they just were brought down by this small rain storm we just had. I dunno what happened but I'm pissed off! My mom and I just were out there laying some bleach down and other chemicals and you can still see blue and red spots!!

WTF is with kids these days, not only is it illegal to discharge a paintball gun in a residential area in Florida but to damage someones property!!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

damn kids i would of been furious. did u call the cops and at least report it

Parents don't want to... :bowdown:

That was the first thing I suggested but its their house so not much I can say.

sucks man. a couple shots, hundreds? how big of an area? and time to learn the undetectable skills of GHOST and payback. :bowdown:

• Founders

8-10 scattered throughout the deck, its not much but enough to piss you off and ruin your deck.

I hope they come back tonight because lets just say my friend and I will keep an eye out and will give them a rundown.

Have a look at Home Depot or Lowes. There are products out there for cleaning tile that do a good job cleaning off grout from the tile. I have found they work well for stains as well on tile. They are an acid base so get lots of air circulation and wear gloves.

...I hope they come back tonight because lets just say my friend and I will keep an eye out and will give them a rundown.

there you go...now youre thinking like me. :bacon: you should make like a paintball bazooka. :lol2: and payback Em, get them.

haha better were vests because chances are if they have paintball guns and you are coming at them chances are they are going to shoot you...and uhh paintballs hurt like hell!!

haha better were vests because chances are if they have paintball guns and you are coming at them chances are they are going to shoot you...and uhh paintballs hurt like hell!!

.... i think thats the least of the worries

well paintballs are supposed to be water based so the staining shouldnt last long... none the less.. salt pellets do the trick! :rofl:

Time to strap up Jim!!! Wait for them and give them a taste of their own medicine... only give it to them in solid form... FROZEN paintballs FTW!!! :badGT:

• Founders

Its looking better after the miniature hurricane we had here last night

What I was hoping to do last night is tackle them into the nasty lake behind my house. They didn't turn up though so I was a little disappointed :badGT: