Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New Car

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been trying to buy a evo for the past 6 months and they are trashed and or have frame damage and still go for all the money in the world lol. I saw this last week and thought it looked pretty good it is little rough but figured I would see what it would go for, I was really surprised when I was the high bidder at 6k.

that awesome. its great that i have inspired someone.

What the crap? Everyone's getting a BMW! Looks good, better than Ghosts lol

i see someones jealous. its ok Mark. youll get you GTO...someday.

not to burst your bubble but you didn't inspire me to get a bmw lol. It went for cheap and I wanted a stick car that was still pretty cool looking and wasn't just a piece of crap.

not to burst your bubble but you didn't inspire me to get a bmw lol. It went for cheap and I wanted a stick car that was still pretty cool looking and wasn't just a piece of crap.

shh...you didnt have to say that. i jus wanted to rub in more in Marks face. and dont hide it, i did inspire you.

shh...you didnt have to say that. i jus wanted to rub in more in Marks face. and dont hide it, i did inspire you.

I know you inspired me I was like omg you got BMW I can convert to one also now!!! is yours a automatic or 6spd?

so can anyone here find me a matching wheel to the other 3? I can't seem to find the one that matches the other three.

Nice ride and GL finding a replacement wheel cheap... even on Craigs they sell expensive as smurf for the stockers...

I'm not a huge fan of BMW's i'm a benz lexus person but some BMW's are nice.

like mine. :lol2::lol2:

Car looks great man. The mismatched wheel is a great excuse to upgrade to some M3 replicas (or real ones if you feel like dropping the cash).

well since I don't know how long I am going to keep it and I am just a cheap ass that doesn't want to pay a couple grand for wheels I just went with these with some BFGoodrich g-Force Super Sport A/S H&V mounted on them.

elbrus_104_bmic_ci3_l.jpg

Car looks great man. The mismatched wheel is a great excuse to upgrade to some M3 replicas (or real ones if you feel like dropping the cash).

M3 CSL's FTW!