Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New Car

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to be able to get cheaper tires so I went with the stock size of 16" rims. You can buy two 16" tires for the price of one 18" tire it seems like lol.

• 2 months later...

The car had a broken clutch stop making it really annoying to push in the clutch since it went all the way to floor. You really only have to push in the clutch a hair to change gears since it engages at the very top anyways. I will take pictures latter but my homebrew metric clutchstop is 10 times the size of the regular stock one, 20 times the size of my snapped in half one. I have it set so its just enough to let it start when you push in the clutch, much better than pushing it all the way to the floor.

Metric_Clutch_Stop.jpg

congrats man but I got a question bro........ how many F'ing cars you got now? F'in dink ass, bunch of cars MoFo. :lol2::P:lol2:

dident need the who paid for what man Im cool with how you get them. ;):P

ok back ontopic...... jerk, dink ass MoFo, multy car owning son of a buffalo. (a gay buffalo) :lol2::lol2::lol2:

I have fun with cars, I really wish I hadn't got the bimmer so I could get the 2009 Audi TT or 07 A4 thats at the auction right now. Really could use AWD and not RWD right now lol doesn't do much good in the snow when you drive 10 hours a week to work and back.

I keep hoping someone will trade in some $1000.00 diamond in the ruff. I would kill for an 80s monty, grand priX, cutlass or regal. So easy to fix up...so many many parts out there for them. That eara of GM anything fits everything.

my dad just sold his 1986 Monte Carlo Aero Coupe for 19k and some change. He got sick of having a collectors car he couldn't drive since it only had I believe 276 miles on it.

my dad just sold his 1986 Monte Carlo Aero Coupe for 19k and some change. He got sick of having a collectors car he couldn't drive since it only had I believe 276 miles on it.

:P NFW! :lol2: 276 miles :lol2:

I know this is ForeverPontiac but a car that is 5 years old and has about 33k more miles on it really does kick my g6's ass lol. The only thing it doesn't exactly have is gobs of power but it has plenty, manages to get 30mpg from home to work also.

But to be fair to the G6 the BMW costs alot more new vs the G6 GTP new.

MSRP on my g6 was I think 26,999. MSRP on my bimmer according to aol autos Total with Options MSRP $32,910 Invoice $29,680. My paint color though was a a extra $500.

My dads Monte Carlo Cluster

monte_carlo_cluster.jpg