Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My Baby

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

mmmm sexyyyyy i like all the cones down btw lol jk :lol2: so watcha doing to the g8 progression thread? :(

The cones are laid down to help with directions...

The cones are laid down to help with directions...

That's right... cones are supposed to be like that. This was at an SCCA Auto-Cross.. And that's actually my 16 year old son driving MY CAR!!

mmmm sexyyyyy i like all the cones down btw lol jk :lol2: so watcha doing to the g8 progression thread? :(

It's a slow progression.. CAI for now, tune coming, and looking to go with a cat-back highflow exhaust in the future...

corsa would be the shit period.....look it up on youtube

Yep... Agree... It's also the only one I've found that seems to live up to no-drone as well. But it is also very expensive.

I love it! Forget the Corsa exhaust, look up an Australian made one, there's electronic cutouts in the mufflers controled by a key fob, crazy stuff, and is just way more slick and stealthy.

But does anybody else find it crazy that I'd perfer an LY7 or LLT powered G8 over an L76 or LS3 powered one? Hurhur.

' date='May 23 2010, 09:21 PM' post='26568']

I love it! Forget the Corsa exhaust, look up an Australian made one, there's electronic cutouts in the mufflers controled by a key fob, crazy stuff, and is just way more slick and stealthy.

But does anybody else find it crazy that I'd perfer an LY7 or LLT powered G8 over an L76 or LS3 powered one? Hurhur.

You're talking about the Varex Exhaust. It's for sale on JHP.com

I don't think that's crazy, you're all about V6s.

Anyway, WELCOME! :lol2: Glad to see you over here now!

MMMM i am falling for the G8s every time i see one.. *sigh* maybe another year or 2!

Your not alone. If I wasn't so narrow minded and payed more attention to the G series when I was looking for a new car I probably would have a GTP or G8. I love what I got but it hurts a little knowing I could have had something better.